Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: any big kids here involved in ......

Some Kind Of Monster
    I fly 1/4 scale RC planes. Only the big ones. I have a scale Corsair, and an extra 300s. I also built a couple RC boats (big ones) that I take to the lake with me. They don't burn as much gas!

Psycho Squid
    My newest addition!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...6-med.JPGSweet. I would like to try the boats but which one. I'm a tunnel guy. Has to be a tunnel / cat.......

what's the story of the Lossi 8ight? That thing looks bad ass!
    I would have to say that the "Eight" is about as bad as it gets, the kit is pretty badass but the best bang for your buck is the losi "Eight" RTR (ready to run) under 600 bucks and all you have to do is buy fues some AA's and break it in, within 2 hrs you can be "MOBBIN" out at the track! i had a chance to try out the RTR a couple days ago and it is a nice "QUICK'', durable 1/8 buggy,...I am more partial to the Mugen MBX5, well i am actualy selling the one i have now and buying the new MBX5R, nothing wrong with the one for sale but there are a few new features that i want to try out and the fact that its "NEW"!
    so if anyone is interested in a nice piece, i'll get up some pics!
    On the other hand,the losi Eight T is also a nice piece as well, but one thing i have noticed, a few of the guys at revelation raceway have it and are complaining about the front and rear A-arms having trouble dealing with the abuse of bigger jumps, but i figure that TL will come out with some Adam Drake A-arms or something to that affect, again!...i think that the mugen MBX5T (their model of a truggy) is far superior! just my opinion,...both nice truggies & buggies!
    Todd

So...is anyone going out tomorrow night to revelation, for practice night, track opens 4-11PM tues and thurs nights, if so, my car is red and white with a black wing/wheels (like everything else i own! lol) come up and introduce yourself!
    Todd

Rocknpalms
    I got out of the plane hobby when we had kids. I have a large Hanger 9 Cap 232 (I think it is quarter scale wing span 97") and some large gas engines for sale. Cap has one flight on it and the engine is never run.
    PM me if you are interested. I will send pics.

Got rid of my T and E-Maxx cars and I think im going to pick up a HPI Baja 5b 1/5 scale car. My buddy got one and its pretty bad ass. No more nitro headaches , runs on oil mix and is super reliable tough. Check out this vid, its not his car but it gives you a picture of what they can do. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEOQbWCuVDQ
    F.J.

Buddy
    I want one of those little mini helicopters for indoors that you see on tv. Anyone have one, looks loke fun for chasing the cat and dog around

Billdoe
    RC Boats are a blast If you run Gas Powered ones ... gas/oil mix they make some 27cc pullstart motors that put out 6+ hp and turn 18K rpm's . ive ran Nitro boats for about 8 yrs there fast but there tempermental and Messy .... the new Gas Motors they make are so powerful and can push a 45 inch tunnell or mono hull to around 65 mph .. i use to take mine out with buddies to the lake and run it in the coves and race the boat going down the lake .. was fun passing your buddies boat doing 53 on both speedo's and you rip past him doing 60+ mph .. anyway ive done planes cars and boats and the Trick boats out there are actually a Blast .. this winter i plan on building another RC Boat from Scratch .. be about boat number 16 ive built .. now if i can just finish myu first v-drive and get in the water i can have a boat to take my toy out on lol

craiginlaverne
    I just got into fixing up old school bmx bikes. Iam bidding on one on evil bay. Its just a frame, but its real nice. I got my first two off of here about 5 months ago. I got an alum. GT and a chromed Haro. The gt is my oldest sons and the Haro is mine. I went through the whole thing. Replaced some parts with anodized stuff. Got rid of th black handlbars and put on some chrome ones. Capped it of with Oakley grips. Its all chrome and blue. Anybody out there have any old bmx bikes they want to get rid of? I prefer 80's bmx bikes, but open to 90's.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast