Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parker Races.

dmontzsta
    It was good seeing everyone again.
    What a long weekend for racing huh? Geez.
    I cant wait for V-Drive Video to release the footage, it should be great.
    DaveyB glad you were ok and it is a bummer the boat went over, cause it was running hard!
    Anyone heard the new about Steve Tustenson? with the P74 boat? is he ok?
    BTW: Hey Maxi, do you have your sack back? lol. What do you feed Grich? he is a machine!

Moneypitt
    Well, we could blame the WIND on Ross, but even that was out of his control. He tried to get the finals in, but ol' Mother Nature always gets the last say......I think the correct decision was made to call the race. Especially after the river created a D'Cucci open bow jet boat. I can imagine the busted up flatties, that are considerably "lighter", if they tried to run in that stuff. I thought about Steve all the way home, but he's a tough old cracker racer and I'm hoping for a full recovery and a return to the boats he loves so much. Oh, and thanks to Pat for taking the majority of the "racing grimlins" rath. His 711 boat is right on the edge of success, but we all know how sharp that edge can be. Tony and Crieg, we missed you, but Dennis did a good job in your absence, the "Cone" looked good, as usual. Shane Hall got his first PS heat victory, and I think it was with the little motor!! The PS 929 is a force to be reconded with, for sure....And I gotta mention Dale Hernandez Jr., it takes alot of "moxie" to come out from Minnesota, 3 times now, to race with the west coast guys. He is now headed north to Oregon to run a couple of races up there with a stop off at the Allerton's in Castro Valley, and he said something about a "girl" he met in Bakersfield, (I warned him about Bakersfield girls), along the way......The Rankin team was, well, the Rankin team, thats all that needs to be said. Ron Hill brough us a prop to test, but we never had the conditions we wanted to test it, maybe we'll rent Rankin Lake and be able to get some "homework" done before Long Beach.......Alright racers, 2 months to Burley and you can never start early enough to prepare for that one......Maybe see you there??..............My thoughts remain with Steve, any up dates would be apprieciated...........Ray

Stab-n-Steer
    What happened to Steve? Any updates?
    Thanks,
    Randy

Stab-n-Steer
    I just talked to Steve and he is banged up but ok. Apparently he broke 4 ribs and possibly bruised his heart. After the accident he was released by the ambulance crew but felt horrible and went to the hospital in Parker. The doctor there didn't like his EKG so they air lifted him to Palm Springs were he spent the night. They just released him a few hours ago.
    Like Ray said he's a tough old cracker racer and he'll race again...
    Randy

dmontzsta
    Hey Randy,
    Thanks for the heads up, that is good to hear. That is one way to remember your 50th birthday huh?

MAXIMUS
    BTW: Hey Maxi, do you have your sack back? lol. What do you feed Grich? he is a machine!
    Why did you need to borrow it again???:notam:

mostly crue
    Thanks guys for the info on Steve. Amy talked to Steve right before they
    took him away and said he didn't look good. Jeff and Joe had to pick him up and put him in the truck.

dmontzsta
    Why did you need to borrow it again???:notam:
    ouch! I see you havent lost your wit!
    Good to see you again, your hair is beautiful, I think we need to call you Fabio, you big stud.:devil:

lilrick
    What a long weekend for racing huh? Geez.
    I cant wait for V-Drive Video to release the footage, it should be great.
    DaveyB glad you were ok and it is a bummer the boat went over, cause it was running hard!
    Anyone heard the new about Steve Tustenson? with the P74 boat? is he ok?
    fag

dmontzsta
    fag
    :cry:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast