Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad News!

fc-pilot
    I am sorry for having to post something of a negative nature here, but I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off. It is about a guy that deals under the name of V-drive Speed and Marine. I am putting up a link so you all know who he is and how he has dealt with people, so you can decide if you want to do business with him.
    http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthrea...&threadid=2598
    I just don't want anyone to have to go through what others have gone through.
    Paul

dmontzsta
    He had alot of stuff on ebay at one time. Kind of like the V-Drive version of ST.

v-drive
    Interesting, i'm glad he was prompted"he he"into becoming an upstanding citizen. I won't buy from him after reading that and I think he should be watched. v-drive

BA Kurtis
    I am sorry for having to post something of a negative nature here, but I want to make sure nobody else gets ripped off. It is about a guy that deals under the name of V-drive Speed and Marine. I am putting up a link so you all know who he is and how he has dealt with people, so you can decide if you want to do business with him.
    http://www.v-driveboat.com/showthrea...&threadid=2598
    I just don't want anyone to have to go through what others have gone through.
    Paul
    If you go to pay this guy a visit PLEASE let me know I want to be a part of that team, I had a Kurtis flat stollen out in that area about a year ago and I would love to find just one piece of it somewhere ...Dan

RUSHIN ROULETTE
    Thanks for the heads up on this guy.....seems like a rope and a tall tree may be in order... :idea:

olbiezer
    that guy is pretty bold for a man with two broken legs and ribs lol.........guess hes a real quick healer........

WannabeRacing
    The lies of why he cannot send the parts are as far and wide as the people he has screwed.

VDriveguy
    You guys need to grow up! Dont you have a life rather than sitting here and ragging on a guy who made a mistake! Shit how old are you guys, after reading your threads on v drive it seems that you all need to grow up!! Oh wait i know now you all going to rag on me now right? ****in children.!!!!!!

WannabeRacing
    A mistake is shipping it to an incorrect address because of a typo.
    Fraud is taking the money for a purchase of a part and not shipping it, or not having the parts in question, but cashing the checks anyway.
    Big difference in my book.

rrrr
    You guys need to grow up! Dont you have a life rather than sitting here and ragging on a guy who made a mistake! Shit how old are you guys, after reading your threads on v drive it seems that you all need to grow up!! Oh wait i know now you all going to rag on me now right? ****in children.!!!!!!
    LMAO, what a tool. Mistake, indeed.
    No, they're not children, they're adults that were ripped off by a two-bit cheating asshole that deserves a good ass kicking, not a few posts that criticize his lame criminal behavior.
    Do us all a favor and get lost, Mr. First Post. MmmmmmmmK? :yuk: :yuk:

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast