Thread: "Two beer queer"

TAF
    Hadn't heard that one in years but last night Overkill forgot he hadn't eaten in a few hrs, took his meds, then had a beer . As he started his second beer he exclaimed the above title :sqeyes: and had to stop drinking it. He is still learning lessons as he recovers from his brush w/ death. He was in a head on traffic accident last month. He's recovering very quickly.

Kim Hanson
    I had a kid come over the othernight, he does that realistic flame air brushing and I had about 12 beer into me when he sparked it up, 1 puff and that was my last beer for the night. I just can't tough that shit no more, puts me down right now and I don't even remember what he said about doing my truck in flames like that ..........( . )( . )..............

TAF
    See ya here Mon. I'm headed out now to go to the drag boat races:sqeyes: When you ever gunna make it out here to watch :sqeyes: and party w/ us?:idea:

Kim Hanson
    See ya here Mon. I'm headed out now to go to the drag boat races:sqeyes: When you ever gunna make it out here to watch :sqeyes: and party w/ us?:idea:

I haven't been invited to many events down there ya know I would love to see that shit you guys do though, but that is opening me up for a lot of shit!.............( . )( . )..........
    Play safe and make it back here Monday okay! :idea:

rrrr
    I haven't been invited to many events down there ya know I would love to see that shit you guys do though, but that is opening me up for a lot of shit!.............( . )( . )..........
    Kim, no one invites you because they're afraid you'll show up in your truck.
    :jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
    Kim, no one invites you because they're afraid you'll show up in your truck.
    :jawdrop:
    Damn buddy, they will know I am there :idea: ..........( . )( . )............I have the other truck also focker

dragboat
    Damn buddy, they will know I am there :idea: ..........( . )( . )............I have the other truck also focker
    Stay off ebay !

Kim Hanson
    Stay off ebay !
    I just do the stores, bidding sucks ........( . )( . )........I like " Buy Now ".............:idea:

adjones419
    When I read the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about my girlfriend and most of my buddies. We went to the wineries on Saturday afternoon, and all of them were puking all night...pussies.

dragboat
    When I read the title of this thread, I assumed you were talking about my girlfriend and most of my buddies. We went to the wineries on Saturday afternoon, and all of them were puking all night...pussies.
    Pictures?:jawdrop: :jawdrop: