Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mac tool box

desrtrat256
    You are looking at a perfect condition MAC Macsimizer class 3 superstation tool box. Dimensions 89" wide, 48" tall, and 26" deep. Box is in perfect shape with no dent, dings or marks. 4 casters on the bottom that roll effortlessly. Every drawer has a padded liner in the bottom. Has a large handle on one side. Perfect butcher block top that looks like it just came off the truck, with rubber mat on top of butcher block. Also have MAC box cover that covers the entire box. Will not find a box in any better condition than this one. My new job at dealership will not permit me to have box this big, so my loss could very well be your gain. Price this box new and find out what a deal this could be. Thank you for looking. 760-455-8588 Kyle

76ANTHONY
    You are looking at a perfect condition MAC Macsimizer class 3 superstation tool box. Dimensions 89" wide, 48" tall, and 26" deep. Box is in perfect shape with no dent, dings or marks. 4 casters on the bottom that roll effortlessly. Every drawer has a padded liner in the bottom. Has a large handle on one side. Perfect butcher block top that looks like it just came off the truck, with rubber mat on top of butcher block. Also have MAC box cover that covers the entire box. Will not find a box in any better condition than this one. My new job at dealership will not permit me to have box this big, so my loss could very well be your gain. Price this box new and find out what a deal this could be. Thank you for looking. 760-455-8588 Kyle
    what are you looking to get for it?:idea:

76ANTHONY
    and what dealership wont let you have a box that size? wtf is wrong with them? you gotta have fricken tools

and what dealership wont let you have a box that size? wtf is wrong with them? you gotta have fricken tools
    Unfortunately, you sometimes have to share a stall with a night shift or in my case, we have 2 stalls for 3 techs (while working a rotating shift schedule where only 2 of the 3 are working on a given day) PLUS a night shift tech. Just no room for the long boxes. We had limits put on box size years ago....
    Definitely a nice, clean box.

desrtrat256
    I work at the MB daelership in escondido. They would let me use it but it wont fit between my bench and computer terminal. So I bought a smaller Snap-on box. Looking for $5000 Thanks for any help. It will be greatly appreciated. Anyone can come look at it. Im really flexible with time. Thanks again

76ANTHONY
    Unfortunately, you sometimes have to share a stall with a night shift or in my case, we have 2 stalls for 3 techs (while working a rotating shift schedule where only 2 of the 3 are working on a given day) PLUS a night shift tech. Just no room for the long boxes. We had limits put on box size years ago....
    Definitely a nice, clean box.
    makes sense..

76ANTHONY
    I work at the MB daelership in escondido. They would let me use it but it wont fit between my bench and computer terminal. So I bought a smaller Snap-on box. Looking for $5000 Thanks for any help. It will be greatly appreciated. Anyone can come look at it. Im really flexible with time. Thanks again
    dam, you must have a shizzle load a tools for being a mb tech

desrtrat256
    might consider trade trade for an older jet boat. just thowin it out there

cola
    I have a top box that is a match to yours. It's only 57" wide I think. Would make a nice pair.
    Mike
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/145_4599.JPG

Tell Doug Gilbert (your Service Director) that Brian Busby says hi and have him give me a call some time. I was the prior Service Director of Caliber Motors (Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills) & Mercedes-Benz of Long Beach ... 949-678-3650
    And tell him I said he should be ashamed to not let you have a box that size :devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast