Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Focking Liberal Teachers...

Outnumbered
    My 1st grader came home today and told my wife that her teacher told the class about a bad man that killed/shot 30 students while they were at school. Apparently the 1st grade teacher felt it was OK to be the parent of my daughter today...WTF?
    This is the same teacher that told her a few weeks ago that Abe Lincoln was shot in the head at close range.
    We don't shelter our kids too much but I think this is out of line. The 6 year old kids don't need the graphic details. If a kid brought it up in class a simple "Johnny, something bad happened today and I think it would be best to ask your parents about it when you get home." would be a more appropriate approach for a room full of 1st graders.
    Needless to say, I am paying a visit to the school tomorrow.

YeLLowBoaT
    Needless to say, I am paying a visit to the school tomorrow.
    Good for you... If you don't get what you want, keep working up the food chain.
    Too many people love to complain, but won't do anything about.

wedge44
    you go brother.....to many teachers influencing thier view and not fOking teaching...they get extra time off now for "enrichment time" it's just an excuse for extra timeoff......wedge

XtrmWakeborder
    Question, how is this liberal? I'm not getting it.

Outnumbered
    Question, how is this liberal? I'm not getting it.
    Because liberals think that they know how to raise your kids better than you do. They do the same thing in public schools around the country with sex-ed/birth control, global warming/environmentalism, banning religion in school, multiculturalism, etc.

YeLLowBoaT
    Because liberals think that they know how to raise your kids better than you do. They do the same thing in public schools around the country with sex-ed/birth control, global warming/environmentalism, banning religion in school, multiculturalism, etc.
    So if some one is "liberal" they are a bad person... if you didn't want a "liberal" teaching your child... why the hell did you wait til they did something that pissed you off before you deside to go to the school.

QuickJet
    I wouldn't necissarily call what she did an act of liberalism but more rather a lack of good judgement. I don't doubt that she most likely is a liberal, however many teachers make bad choices no matter what side they lean twords politically.
    Now if she started banter about the abolishment of the second amendment or strickter gun control laws because of what happend, then yes, I would deffinatly call it an act of unwanted liberalism bestowed upon your child.
    As a parent though, I do understand your frustration with the public school system...

Outnumbered
    So if some one is "liberal" they are a bad person... if you didn't want a "liberal" teaching your child... why the hell did you wait til they did something that pissed you off before you deside to go to the school.
    It's not like they have a sign around their neck that says "I'm a Liiberal". It takes a few clues to see what a teacher is all about.
    How many kids do you have in school?

Outnumbered
    I wouldn't necissarily call what she did an act of liberalism but more rather a lack of good judgement. I don't doubt that she most likely is a liberal, however many teachers make bad choices no matter what side they lean twords politically.
    Now if she started banter about the abolishment of the second amendment or strickter gun control laws because of what happend, then yes, I would deffinatly call it an act of unwanted liberalism bestowed upon your child.
    As a parent though, I do understand your frustration with the public school system...
    I agree, but there are other reasons/clues I have observed. This one just kind of hit a nerve. My kid was a little freaked out by it.

YeLLowBoaT
    It's not like they have a sign around their neck that says "I'm a Liiberal". It takes a few clues to see what a teacher is all about.
    How many kids do you have in school?
    1( and its not even mine, long story) but the teacher, secraterys, pricapal, director of elementry schools, Dir of transperation and the super all know my face and name. I have had meetings with all of them. They know that I don't take any crap...( had a very bad prob with the bus driver... kept leaving "my child" at school among other things... its funny how after 1 meeting with the super I get a phone call from the dir of transperation only took 2 weeks for her to call me back after I left dailymessages... funny how she said: " the super just came by and told me to call you, to work out your issuse"...)
    So I've gone down the road your heading down in the morning...

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast