Thread: Miller project jet boat

ZZ502
    1985 Miller-completely redone 5 yrs ago and disassembled last year(we all have our long stories). The boat needs to be put back together. Berkeley Pump with jetovator is rebuilt, 0 hrs. A stock remanufactured 454 including new starter and new carb., 0 hrs. All parts to assemble are here with the exception of some gaskets, and nuts and bolts. It will need the exhaust adapters to go from 2 7/8" exhaust manifolds to 4" tips. It does come with a bimini top. The trailer does need new bunks. If you have mechanical ability you could have this boat up and running in a weekend. I just don't have the time. I'm looking for $8,000 OBO. Bill

ZZ502
    bump

ZZ502
    bump

BrendellaJet
    Clean boat!

CP Dad
    Would you be interested in trading for a pristine 21' Eliminator river cruiser v-drive? Has an Art Carr T-400 and Casale C500 v-drive with elec cav plates on tandem Comp trailer. Boat is beautifull and only needs a long block to be finished. After looking at you post, I see you don't have the time to finish that one, so I'm guessing you don't want to trade any projects........ Just fishing.
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Picture112.jpg

ZZ502
    Thanks for posting the picture El Prosecuter!!!
    CP Dad: I appreciate the offer but I do have too many projects going right now-I do have a mercruiser Gen 5 454 long block sitting in the garage if you are interested-it's 30 over, 4 bolt mains, heads are fresh with oversize exhaust valves. The short block needs to be disassembled and cleaned up, the engine had about 20 hrs on it when I discovered the cam keeper had never been installed causing it to skip time and burn some valves. I checked all the components and they are in great shape. Has a cam but I would not use it. Below, I listed the items you would need to get with approx. cost.
    Timing Chain $77
    Cam Keeper $0
    Gaskets $100
    Cam & Lifters $124
    Push rods $43
    Plugs $16
    plug wires $80
    oil pump $100
    head bolts $50
    The engine would be capable of 500+hp depending on cam and intake system. I would like to get $1,500. let me know...