Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bahner boats

rideorange
    hey im new here, but im lookin for anyone who knows anything about bahner...interested in doing one of their 19'6. heard there may have been a tie to eliminator? somewhere along the line? thanks

RaceFace
    hey im new here, but im lookin for anyone who knows anything about bahner...interested in doing one of their 19'6. heard there may have been a tie to eliminator? somewhere along the line? thanks
    My buddy had one got one of the last boats from Bahner and it had to be rigged and finished by Eliminator. I think thats the tie you were thinking of. Eliminator played "clean up" on the last boats to come out of there to help keep the customers happy.

RaceFace
    That was in the '80's. Are they making boats again??

bahner454
    I have one and LOVE IT!!!! 1979 19.6 with 454BBC Other then that not much help.

rideorange
    no the boat is an '86..my dads had it since....well...86..haha.. but he got his new deck so im gonna try to take this one of his hands...so basically bahner folded and eliminator finished thier hull? grew up in this boat so I just wanna freshen it up and keep it in the fam. by the way, boat runs a 225 johnson...any probs..things to look for with these hulls

RaceFace
    As far as I know, they're good boats. Ive heard more bad things about how the company went south and they "borrowed" parts from boats that were in for repairs to finish other boats. My buddy lost a nice prop that way. He had an '83 or '84 21ish open bow small block I/O....he dug it.
    Enjoy it!!!

Pro Max
    I had one and loved it, mine was a 87 19ft with a N2O chevy. Tommy P helped me set it up RIP, If I never had gotton married and had kids I would still have that boat.

Newcastle
    Here's my old Bahner. '85 or '89, can't remember. BBC 454 in it. Great boat, fun to drive. Got about 9 for it several years back...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2185boat_9.JPG

BajaMike
    Here's my old Bahner. '85 or '89, can't remember. BBC 454 in it. Great boat, fun to drive. Got about 9 for it several years back...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...2185boat_9.JPG
    Nice looking boat.....I've always heard good things about Bahner boats.

NuckinFutz
    I had a 18' flatdeck, 1978 version and loved it. Not the most pratical boat for an entire weekend at Powell, but probably one of the funnest if not the funnest toy I've ever owned. Good boat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast