Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Howard 26' Cat 4 Sale!

TheCarDudes
    Bump for a Howard brother. Are you lookin' at the Howard deck?

tcook33
    Bump for a Howard brother. Are you lookin' at the Howard deck?
    Thanks for the bump! Hey, do you or your wife drive around town in a White Suburban/Tahoe (?) with a white Howard sicker on the back?
    I spent some time over there at the L.A. Boat show. We'll see. I wish they made a bigger deck, like a 30.
    As soon as I sell this, I'll get serious.....

TheCarDudes
    Thanks for the bump! Hey, do you or your wife drive around town in a White Suburban/Tahoe (?) with a white Howard sicker on the back?
    I spent some time over there at the L.A. Boat show. We'll see. I wish they made a bigger deck, like a 30.
    As soon as I sell this, I'll get serious.....
    Do ya think you need a 30? We have had 2 families (10 people) on ours and it still felt like we had plenty of room. Or are you lookin' for the bigger boat for rough waters? We were out last Saturday in Havi when it was literally 4 foot chop or more. It was a wild ride but manageable at 70mph plus. Just flew over the top of it. We launched one time where the bow was at least about 5ft higher than the stern and flew for about 2 seconds in the air. That was it. We were done. I would have kept going if my family wasn't in the boat.
    On the sub - not us.
    Wifey: 07 Denali Black on 24's
    Me: 07 GMC 2500 D-Max White Crew Cab 4x4
    (Howard sticker going on today)

tcook33
    Do ya think you need a 30? We have had 2 families (10 people) on ours and it still felt like we had plenty of room. Or are you lookin' for the bigger boat for rough waters? We were out last Saturday in Havi when it was literally 4 foot chop or more. It was a wild ride but manageable at 70mph plus. Just flew over the top of it. We launched one time where the bow was at least about 5ft higher than the stern and flew for about 2 seconds in the air. That was it. We were done. I would have kept going if my family wasn't in the boat.
    On the sub - not us.
    Wifey: 07 Denali Black on 24's
    Me: 07 GMC 2500 D-Max White Crew Cab 4x4
    (Howard sticker going on today)
    HAHA! No, I definitely dont NEED a 30. But unfortunately ($$$), I want a 30. I just like how much bigger they are (even though it's only 2 feet). It's a feeling I get when I'm in a 30 as opposed to a 28 or smaller. Not sure if that's the answer you were looking for.......
    There are a couple people floating around town here with Howard stickers on their rides.....thought it might be you.

TheCarDudes
    HAHA! No, I definitely dont NEED a 30. But unfortunately ($$$), I want a 30. I just like how much bigger they are (even though it's only 2 feet). It's a feeling I get when I'm in a 30 as opposed to a 28 or smaller. Not sure if that's the answer you were looking for.......
    There are a couple people floating around town here with Howard stickers on their rides.....thought it might be you.
    It was the answer I was lookign for. I know what you mean about the 2 ft because it is not just 2 feet longer, it seems like the boat is about 25% bigger overall. I was seriously looking at stretching myself to get into a 30 when I was dealing with Magic. I couldn't decide between the 28 or the 30 and $$$ was certainly a big factor. That's when this DEAL on the Howard came about. It was a no brainer and I could not pass it up.

that steering wheel is still upside down in those new pics... bump..

tcook33
    that steering wheel is still upside down in those new pics... bump..
    HAHA! I just took a bunch more this morning and I turned it right side up JUST FOR YOU! Unfortunately, none of the pics show the wheel...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast