Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Lakers vs. Suns Game 1 on Sunday.

Tequila-John
    Go Suns!

DILLIGAF
    Ran into an old friend this week who plays in the NBA. After my conversation with him my tune is changing about Kobe. I don't think I can continue trying to defend the way he plays.
    Alright, spill it.

SternDrive1
    2 Words.........
    LEANDRO BARBOSA......

460 jus getn it
    Where you at LAKER FANS.
    Barbosa just torched you guys. Yea yea Kobe scored 35+, but he needs a team arond him to help him out. I said it once i said it twice, you can have the best player in the league but if you dont have guys around him it does no good.
    GO SUNS

AirtimeLavey
    man, I have had to listen to all of the Phoenix Suns propoganda all fricken season. Bash Kobe this bash Kobe that. Oh, 82 points against the Bucs, thats not a big deal, lets see him try it against us. Oh 60 points here, oh Steve Nash could do that too if he didnt have to share the ball. Fact, the LA Lakers are one of the winningest franchises in the history of all sports.......The Suns, the winningest team in the history of Phoenix, compared to the Cardinals and Coyotes. Act like you have been there Phoenix fans. You guys are acting like you are already in the Western Conference Championship game with the Mavs. If you all want to kick a very injured LA team in the gut, by all means go ahead. But those kind of classless acts only make others hate your team and disrespect you guys even more. When you guys have a NBA Championship Trophy, then you can talk like it. But the Suns have never gotten it done when it counts and until they prove otherwise, they are just another team with a decent regular season record who sucks in the post season. That being said, they will most likely beat my battered and bruised up Lakers, but they will not make the big dance. ANd to all of the fans who do not want to hear about the Lakers being injured, then stop using the excuses that Amare was injured last year, and Joe Johnson was injured the year before and tell your sports guys, Gambo and Ash, Bruce Jacobs and Vince Morrada and Jeff Dean and all of the others to stop using those injuries as excuses for the past as well. If the Lakers beat the SUns, I am sending emails to those guys and Dave Burns with a big middle finger!
    Great post! Even if we went down the first one.
    2 Words.........
    LEANDRO BARBOSA......

Yep, guy brought it and put it on us today. Lakers were FAR from schooled, but they let this one get away. We slowed down and gave the game away about the time Smush came in and watched Barbosa shoot over and go around him, then LO couldn't finish a layup even with 2 tries at it. The team got lazy and stood around after playing well for 3 qtrs. Kobe went ice cold and didn't pass it out. Phx. should have won on their home floor, and Lakers gave them a scare, but a good win for Phx. Lakers need more from the bench. B. Cook is so unathletic, so, he needs to make his shots and be of some value. It'll be a good series. I think Phx. won 1st game last year, too.
    Where you at LAKER FANS.
    Barbosa just torched you guys. Yea yea Kobe scored 35+, but he needs a team arond him to help him out. I said it once i said it twice, you can have the best player in the league but if you dont have guys around him it does no good.
    GO SUNS
    I supppose you think the sky is blue, too. It's kinda obvious. He's got some ok team-mates, they just have to step up.

Barbosa.... fastest man in the NBA.
    And yes ouch!! I am a Laker Fan.
    Somehow I thought we'd get at least 1!
    Do you suppose Nash missed ALL those shots the first half on purpose?... just to kill the Lakers the second half?

Bow Tie Omega
    yea join the lakers lol.
    kinda hard to imagine anyone except the spurs or mavs coming out of the west. but ya never know.
    Oh yeah, how many rings have the Lakers won this decade alone.......Yeah, more than the Suns, Mavs and Spurs combined

acatitude
    well as they say live by the Kobe die by the Kobe, he got a little tired in the second half, his arm probably got tired, and in the fourth did ya notice that shot of Kobe on the left elbow and walton standin by himself under the basket... and gosh what a surprise no pass from Kobe, lol... Suns have too much firepower as a team and stoudamier gives the inside precense they didn't have last year in playoffs.

SternDrive1
    Without Shaq.....exactly ZERO.....

acatitude
    Oh yeah, how many rings have the Lakers won this decade alone.......Yeah, more than the Suns, Mavs and Spurs combined
    well last 10 years as I said spurs 3 and lakers 3, but the lakers have none since shaq left. maybe they traded the wrong guy lol

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast