Thread: BIG BOY TOYS

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Due you No Cal persons ever go to Havasu or Parker to play. Love to hook up w/ you but you are soooooooooo far away.

cal***boat
    Hey S.I.
    Do you ever see a 19ft Belmont GN style jet boat running around down there in Parker ???
    It has a circus type paint job on it (white,blue,yellow,red) with the numbers 393 on the side of it.

BigBoyToys
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    Due you No Cal persons ever go to Havasu or Parker to play. Love to hook up w/ you but you are soooooooooo far away. We may make it down to the Needles think this year. We're going to try...
    You know, you can always come up this way for fathers day at Camp Far West.... BIG event. Lotsa boats from everywhere will be here. From what I understand, there may be a bit of circle races along with the drags? Hmmmm...tell Niki she can come out there and show them circle boys what a REAL boat can do And you can bring that canyon up and show them drag guys what a true 8 second is. wink

BILLY.B
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    Due you No Cal persons ever go to Havasu or Parker to play. Love to hook up w/ you but you are soooooooooo far away. SERIOUS ISSUES, why don't you come to the Needles V-Drive Bash April 27th-May 5th, should be alot of boats and good people and maybe we can get BBT'S and the MRS. BBT'S to COOOOOOME on . DOWN

SERIOUS ISSUES
    Needles V-Drive Bash? I may be able to make that. We will see if I have money after building 2 boats in 1 winter. I have never been to that lake, how is the water?
    Hey BBT, how much do you want to spend on a biesemeyer?
    Get ps555's boat and for a bone or 2 I will get it together for ya. May be alot of travel time but if the price is right may be worth it.

SERIOUS ISSUES
    cal***boat, I have seen the boat. I only go to havasu/parker a few times a year. but I have seen it.

Sangster
    Here's a killer deal...More info on www.dragboats.com

[ January 14, 2003, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

ACCEPTENCE
    BILLY.B:
    SERIOUS ISSUES:
    Due you No Cal persons ever go to Havasu or Parker to play. Love to hook up w/ you but you are soooooooooo far away. SERIOUS ISSUES, why don't you come to the Needles V-Drive Bash April 27th-May 5th, should be alot of boats and good people and maybe we can get BBT'S and the MRS. BBT'S to COOOOOOME on . DOWN I'm thinkin we'll be hard pressed to see any of the Nor.Cal. crew at the river.
    There's a big billboard sign along side the road that says “FAST WATER AHEAD, LEAVE EXCUSSES AT HOME” as you enter the river valley. They are gonna see that and birth a cow when they realize whats in store for their 65 mph lake boats. Oh-my...it's not gonna be pretty, not pretty at all.
    I did hear though...A couple of boat waxers, oil changers and prop cleaners may stop in on their way down to Pheonix to crew for a bracket boat. Just a rumor and we'll see???
    www.needlesmarina.com April 27th - May 5th

ACCEPTENCE
    Sangster:
    Here's a killer deal...More info on www.dragboats.com
    Now, thats a nice boat!!!

Sangster
    It has a beautiful paint job, Done by John Rossi of "Rossi Auto Body" of Santa Rosa, Ca.