Thread: ?

Boaters + Winter = Goofey flippin posts.
    WTF?

Sangster
    Morg...It's been one of those nites, Guess ya' jest had to be here, But if you were, you would have been wastin' your time...I think....

BILLY.B
    Morg:
    WTF? MORG,no shit. I just checked the sangster/smalls post, what the hell is going on over there, and to think I wasted my time, thats it there all wasted, now I get it

BILLY.B
    BILLY.B:
    Morg:
    WTF? MORG,no shit. I just checked the sangster/smalls post, what the hell is going on over there, and to think I wasted my time, thats it there all wasted, now I get it SANGSTER/SMALLS, that wasn't directed at you guy's at all, but those other DUD's, I mean dudes,what the hell are they talking about?

BILLY.B:
    BILLY.B:
    Morg:
    WTF? MORG,no shit. I just checked the sangster/smalls post, what the hell is going on over there, and to think I wasted my time, thats it there all wasted, now I get it SANGSTER/SMALLS, that wasn't directed at you guy's at all, but those other DUD's, I mean dudes,what the hell are they talking about? Billy,
    We are going to try to make Needles again this year after a one year absence...A little tougher now, as I actually have a JOB and need to get off work to go.
    We moved because I got a great job offer that I couldn't turn down...My wife is already planning our return to So Cal as soon as my job ends in 18 months. Tell J.G. that he needs to get on here!
    Mike

126driver
    I spoke with JG on the phone the other day and suspect that he is on here - just in the closet. Whatup with that bro?