Thread: Carburetor work

Riverbass
    Just got the carb back for the wifes 19' Dana. The work was done by Dave Lange at Fule curve west. His price was great and the work was outstanding the carb was ready to run other then a little rpm adjustment. Everything was set up on the flow bench. Thumbs up to Dave.

If Looks Could Kill
    Dave did the carbs on my boat also, did exzactly what he said he would and
    price was fair! He's located in Upland on 9th st just west of mountain.

Taylorman
    This may be a rookie question but here goes. What exactly did he do for you. I assume you gave him your motor specs and he set up your carb for your motor right? If so, what motor specs did you give him and did you notice any performance difference.

If Looks Could Kill
    This may be a rookie question but here goes. What exactly did he do for you. I assume you gave him your motor specs and he set up your carb for your motor right? If so, what motor specs did you give him and did you notice any performance difference.
    I bought some carbs from a friend of mine, been sitting around for awhile, so dave tore them apart and put new parts in them, wanted to know compression, cam size, type of heads, type of ignition I was going to use
    and what RPM the motor would be turning. bolted them on and adjusted on trailer but have not had it out yet. As far as performance difference this is a brand new motor and carbs.