Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 Ford F250 4x4 Lariat

Jrocket
    Starting to think about selling my 2004 F250 cc/sb 4x4 Lariat.42k miles without any problems,thats also one reason Im still wondering about selling.Hard to sell something that has been so good to me.
    2004 Crew Cab short bed 4x4 Lariat
    6.0 auto
    White w/Grey Leather,bench front seat
    Power sliding rear window
    Power pedals
    Sunroof
    FX4 pakg
    Tow pakg
    MBRP turbo back exhaust
    Airaid intake(in box)not on truck
    BFG mud's 315 on stock Lariat 16in wheels
    Donahoe 4.5 lift kit with Bilsteins
    6disc cd changer in dash.
    3;73 limited slip rear end
    camper pakg
    Electronic shift 4x4
    Power mirrors
    Reverse back up sensors
    12.5k trailer hitch
    Sticker was $47045.00
    Truck is located in So California.If theres some interest in this truck here,I'll send some pics and more info on the truck.I'd like to get 35k for it,but not sure what they are going for right now.Im open for offers etc.
    TurboDCB@aol.com
    John
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10Junk_068.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10Junk_069.jpg

tcook33
    Nice truck.....good luck on the sell.

Wet Dream
    I'd like to get 35k for it,but not sure what they are going for right now.Im open for offers etc.
    KBB.com is a great source, so is your local auto trader. You might want to check KBB and check your price. 35 isn't too far off, but it depends on how bad somebody wants it with the extras like lift, etc. Nice truck though.

Jrocket
    KBB.com is a great source, so is your local auto trader. You might want to check KBB and check your price. 35 isn't too far off, but it depends on how bad somebody wants it with the extras like lift, etc. Nice truck though.
    True,but you have to start somewhere.If somebody is serious and wants to talk price then Im open for it,I'll work with a serious buyer of course.
    Just hard to justify selling a truck thats been so good too me.Specially after hearing some of the other peoples 6.0 problems.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Starting to think about selling my 2004 F250 cc/sb 4x4 Lariat.42k miles without any problems,thats also one reason Im still wondering about selling.Hard to sell something that has been so good to me.
    2004 Crew Cab short bed 4x4 Lariat
    6.0 auto
    White w/Grey Leather,bench front seat
    Power sliding rear window
    Power pedals
    Sunroof
    FX4 pakg
    Tow pakg
    MBRP turbo back exhaust
    Airaid intake(in box)not on truck
    BFG mud's 315 on stock Lariat 16in wheels
    Donahoe 4.5 lift kit with Bilsteins
    6disc cd changer in dash.
    3;73 limited slip rear end
    camper pakg
    Electronic shift 4x4
    Power mirrors
    Reverse back up sensors
    12.5k trailer hitch
    Sticker was $47045.00
    Truck is located in So California.If theres some interest in this truck here,I'll send some pics and more info on the truck.I'd like to get 35k for it,but not sure what they are going for right now.Im open for offers etc.
    TurboDCB@aol.com
    John
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10Junk_068.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...10Junk_069.jpg
    Does it come with that white sticker on the back window Nice clean truck good luck.

Jrocket
    Does it come with that white sticker on the back window Nice clean truck good luck.
    NOPE...peeled that shiat off the truck and the boat! Also took the FX4 stickers off too.

Eliminator 4 Life
    NOPE...peeled that shiat off the truck and the boat! Also took the FX4 stickers off too.
    Since your in the peeling mood you might as well start peeling that illegal window tint off so I can save my ink from writting a ticket haha

Jrocket
    Since your in the peeling mood you might as well start peeling that illegal window tint off so I can save my ink from writting a ticket haha
    Funny you say that,Im getting ready to take the tint off my Mercedes and the truck if it doesnt sell soon enough.Im over the tinted window days.

Eliminator 4 Life
    Funny you say that,Im getting ready to take the tint off my Mercedes and the truck if it doesnt sell soon enough.Im over the tinted window days.
    I hear u but I must say that after having my truck sit in the sun all day while on the lake it sure makes a different to have tinted windows. Its nice but on the other hand is it worth it.:idea:

THOR
    Maybe you can get more if you take the DCB sticker off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast