Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitting in...

fstlayn
    I am a "lurker". I have been visiting these forums for a couple years now, and really enjoy reading all the stories, viewing the pics, and getting valuable info. It is really impressive to see how tight knit of a community this is and I would love to become a part of it, meet new people, maybe even throw in my .02 now and then. The issue I have, though, is that I feel like an outsider - like I would be intruding upon everyone's personal space. It is taking a lot of courage for me just to post this.
    Am I just being stupid??
    My wife and I will be attending Desert Storm this weekend for the first time and are really looking forward to it. Hopefully we can meet some of you while we are there.

76ANTHONY
    I am a "lurker". I have been visiting these forums for a couple years now, and really enjoy reading all the stories, viewing the pics, and getting valuable info. It is really impressive to see how tight knit of a community this is and I would love to become a part of it, meet new people, maybe even throw in my .02 now and then. The issue I have, though, is that I feel like an outsider - like I would be intruding upon everyone's personal space. It is taking a lot of courage for me just to post this.
    Am I just being stupid??
    My wife and I will be attending Desert Storm this weekend for the first time and are really looking forward to it. Hopefully we can meet some of you while we are there.
    it dont take much ta fit in here, just when ya see something you know about chime in, or do what most do and post frivolous shiat, it isnt that bad...

dragboat
    Oh.. and we'll need some pictures of your wife.
    There are a lot of inside jokes and some rivalries going on but don't let that slow you down. Jump right in, Thats how we got here.

jbone
    Oh.. and we'll need some pictures of your wife.
    With pasties of course
    Welcome aboard.
    J

707dog
    Just Jump In Bro And Have Fun...feel Free To Speak On Any Topic You Want, But Dont Speak About Anything You Want...thats The ***boat Way...jokin..
    Oww Ya You Gotta Follow Tradition....
    #1-pic's Of Your Boat
    #2- Pic's Of The Better Half Of Your Relationship(gf,wifey,side Action...ect
    #3-some Party Pic's......and The Rest Will Fall In Place

TAF
    Am I just being stupid??
    I won't be at Desert Storm but trust me most everyone here is worth knowing just because they're boaters and we're family in that respect, there to help when needed (and you don't have to show up every yr. for X-mas and Thanksgiving hee hee hee). You will be glad you finally came out of the closet (little Benchracer humor) when you start meeting other HB peeps. Have fun and be safe.
    Rob in AZ

riverbound
    Pick up a couple bar tabs and you will be a shoe in....which bar will you be at this weekend??

jrgaudettes
    Am I just being stupid??
    Weclome, Im still trying to make a go of this site. I stay away from the drama threads. There is a lot of great info on here.

Mr. Crusader 83
    There is a lot of great info on here.
    Where?

jrgaudettes
    Where?
    LOL....Every once in a while I will stumble across something.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast