Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fitting in...

HavaSkank
    Be afraid, be very afraid

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Welcome! What I think is so cool about this type of forum is that you can "test drive" your friends. You can see how people act before you decide if you want to invest any time on them. The big group get togethers are fun and it's interesting when you finally meet someone face to face and feel like you've known them for years ( because you've been having conversations with them for years ). Don't worry about being an outsider, we all were at one time.

lewiville
    I bet the crock pot thread is your favorite to?

Mrs. 20
    I think you just have to post whenever you have something to say, and after a while you get recognized. Welcome to the boards, and have lots of fun!!!

charlyox
    Welcome aboard.

BarryMac
    Welcome! What I think is so cool about this type of forum is that you can "test drive" your friends. You can see how people act before you decide if you want to invest any time on them. The big group get togethers are fun and it's interesting when you finally meet someone face to face and feel like you've known them for years ( because you've been having conversations with them for years ). Don't worry about being an outsider, we all were at one time.
    Yeap, met a lot of great peeps on here that will be lifetime friends, met some others that I have no desire to ever associate with again (JB in So Cal). Just join in, at one point we were all where you are right now, and now look at us...

a catered life
    this place was made to have fun and make connections...boating takes a back seat to talking shiat in here but its all in fun (sometimes :idea: ) welcome to the jungles eat, drink, and be merry
    also what kind od boat do you have?

HavaSkank
    Did we fail to mention the initiation requirements? In order to fit in with this unruly mob you must quickly send each and everyone of us $1.65 in nickels, 7coupons for toiletry needs, a wire coat hanger and peanut butter sandwhich.
    Please forward your mailing addresses to the newby so we can begin the acceptance process

76ANTHONY
    Did we fail to mention the initiation requirements? In order to fit in with this unruly mob you must quickly send each and everyone of us $1.65 in nickels, 7coupons for toiletry needs, a wire coat hanger and peanut butter sandwhich.
    Please forward your mailing addresses to the newby so we can begin the acceptance process
    wth? awwhahaha lmao a peanut butter sandwich? awwwhahahah

Some Kind Of Monster
    I am a "lurker". I have been visiting these forums for a couple years now, and really enjoy reading all the stories, viewing the pics, and getting valuable info. It is really impressive to see how tight knit of a community this is and I would love to become a part of it, meet new people, maybe even throw in my .02 now and then. The issue I have, though, is that I feel like an outsider - like I would be intruding upon everyone's personal space. It is taking a lot of courage for me just to post this.
    Am I just being stupid??
    My wife and I will be attending Desert Storm this weekend for the first time and are really looking forward to it. Hopefully we can meet some of you while we are there.
    Don't even worry abou tit. (pun) Everyone fits in here!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast