Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fitting in...

C-2
    fstlayn, welcome aboard and don't give it too much thought.
    And THANKS for the charity donation, it's very much appreciated. Hope to see you at the poker run
    THANKS AGAIN

Baja Big Dog
    I am a "lurker". I have been visiting these forums for a couple years now, and really enjoy reading all the stories, viewing the pics, and getting valuable info. It is really impressive to see how tight knit of a community this is and I would love to become a part of it, meet new people, maybe even throw in my .02 now and then. The issue I have, though, is that I feel like an outsider - like I would be intruding upon everyone's personal space. It is taking a lot of courage for me just to post this.
    Am I just being stupid??
    My wife and I will be attending Desert Storm this weekend for the first time and are really looking forward to it. Hopefully we can meet some of you while we are there.
    Bad question to ask this group!!!

Mandelon
    Locals Only

just building my post count.....carry on...
    BTW welcome.. as a newbie myself, I see your concern for the strange....But all in all its an addicting place to be.. I have met a few people so far and they have all been great....
    I am waiting for a few more post counts before I start insulting tho..Like RD SUX, Dumb Cop Boater, etc...I don't want to be rude... Oh snap did I just type that out loud...:jawdrop:

mrs.rvrluvr
    Welcome. We (me & TUZRVR) will be at Desert Storm as well. Come by & say "hi". Always love to meet the HB peeps.

dm25advantage
    welcome abroad..... this site is awesome...u get to meet cool people and great info on boating or anything u want...... we will be at the poker run too so if u see us, stop by and say hello and have some cold ones... we will be down south on the az side for the tie up.....

topless
    To really fit in here you need to go the the benchracers section and call everyone a fag.

wolfie
    And whatever you do, if you're an a$$hole after drinking, don't post,
    otherwise it ends up to be a 7 page thread and no one gets any work done throughout the day.

AZKC
    Your not Later, are you????:jawdrop:

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
    hides his face. Nobody talks to him. RD Sux, Boatsandblondes is thinking of switching jobs..bilge idiot is getting verbally beaten on by a drunk poster, 72challenger challenged WFS and got "raped over the coals", Havasu Barney sux at gel work, Mandelon was holding frozen peas on his beans for a coupla days, and though he has been part of most of these threads, or has read them, he is an outcast...a loaner.
    Yet he still ponders...what's the scoop on Topless???

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast