Thread: Jetaway, diverter and droop snoot!

vee-driven
    My buddy wants to put a jetaway, diverter and a snoot on the 18 foot hallett mini day cruiser i sold him, who and where can he take it to get that stuff done. Around the L.A. area would be nice. thanks

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Tom @ jetboatperformance, Greg shoemaker(GS Marine), jack mcclure(MPD) can all do it

bead
    MPD you can trust and ive heard good things about Jetboatperformance from others on here.

tahitijet
    MPD you can trust and ive heard good things about Jetboatperformance from others on here.
    i've used both of these guys and duane at HTP for parts and labor in the 4 years it took to build my boat. all are excellent. and I will continue to spend my money with them. I think mpd might be closer to you though.
    all of them are free flowing with information and try there best to help you. the few times i've traveled through atascadero and stopped at toms he treats you like you've been friends forever.

fastjetboat
    I've bought and put all of these on myself in my garage at home. Get the Jet-a-way direct from HTP and he will help you all you need to put in on. The other stuff is even easer.

Bluefin
    I have a snoot to sell. It's one of Duane's from HTP, it is Billet not cast. Near perfect condition. I have a rideplate to go with it. EM is mconner@gtsinteriorsupply.com.