Thread: Old Redding Videos of Drag Boats

Kurtis500
    Anyone got some of these tapes they dont want anymore? I have a couple from the 80's but thats it. My son loves them (me too). If you got some you want to get rid of let me know. $$

Fiat48
    While mentioning Redding Video...what ever happened to them anyway? I'd like to reach them and see if they have any Al Bush footage. Anybody know?

Costello
    I think Redding Video started filming in 1983. They still come out every now and again to Bakersfield to hustle the infamous coffe mugs. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif Terry and Joanne Fox out of Redding own Redding Video. You can try this number
    (530)222-5281.

Kurtis500
    I actually have reels and reels of old 8mm footage of Firebird back from 1974 through early 80's. Lots of winged BFH's and BFF's. Metalflake galore! Only drawback--no sound. Guarantee Crazy Horse is in there. I have a VHS tape from 83 with Bad Moon Rising and the Master Blaster racing each other at Irvine too. Reddings video I think.

Costello
    Kurtis 500, The old Master Blaster BFF is now the Blurred Vison TAF that our member Jetboatguru now drives. I guess I'm killing the next installment of Driver's Diary! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif