Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Bijorkman?

WetWillie
    I hear you sold the rhino and now its at SoCalFab getting fixed!
    Whats next? Golf cart? How are you going to the desert with us now?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I hear you sold the rhino and now its at SoCalFab getting fixed!
    Whats next? Golf cart? How are you going to the desert with us now?
    I did sell it but the baller has 2. The one at so-cal is his other getting dun-up!!
    I have 3 golf carts and will keep them all.
    I will build another during the summer. I am done with the dunes and just want to go to the lake. I just used the money to buy my other boat this week.

WetWillie
    Realtor Baller!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Bjorkman next time

WetWillie
    Bijorkman
    Diorkman
    Bjorkman
    You know!

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    Little Willy
    No Willy
    Never gets it wet Willy
    Ya know!!

mbrown2
    What tow boat did you get Jorkey?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    What tow boat did you get Jorkey?
    I have been so quiet about it because my wife told me to not tell a sole but I bought a Yamaha AR 230 HO. I wanted it so I could pull the kids with the tower and cruise up to Laughlin whenever I want. I have to have two motors. Also the kids dont need much til they are much older as far as a wake goes. It it a total party boat for cheap.

mbrown2
    I have been so quiet about it because my wife told me to not tell a sole but I bought a Yamaha AR 230 HO. I wanted it so I could pull the kids with the tower and cruise up to Laughlin whenever I want. I have to have two motors. Also the kids dont need much til they are much older as far as a wake goes. It it a total party boat for cheap.
    That's cool bro....twin Jet's will be fun....those boats have gotten so big they are total party barges now....have fun with it...that should be blast...jets are really fun for screwing around....we are probably going to pick up a couple 3 seaters in the next couple months...used of course and getting them with a river neighbor....just for those days when you want to piss off some hot boaters j/k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast