Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a newbe

Mr.DUNE
    Hi guys and girl just wanted to ck in and let everyone know I'm here. Let me tell you a little about myself, bout 20yrs ago I use to play at the river my hang out was Big Bend Resort in Parker. Got tired of my friend using me for the boat so changed sports to riding the dunes in Glamis. Now I'm wanting to get back into the water so I'm trying to sale a few sand toys to buy a small deck boat that will do well both at Havabrew and Parker. Got my eye on a chaparral 24 ft Sunesta at a good price just need to get the money together.
    If any of you have been to GlamisDunes.com you will see that I'm a regular over there in fact I'm one of there admins. Now if i can just get a boat then I'd like to be a regular here too. Wish me luck...

ratso
    We wish you luck...

JetBoatRich
    Welcome and I agree good luck on the boat

Devil's Advocate
    Welcome Mr. Dune. The waters here get pretty choppy. Enjoy the ride.

707dog
    welcome..yeah i agree off the dryland toyz... join us ***boat peeps that like to keep are toyz wet...enjoy!!

Mr.DUNE
    Thanks I think I can handle the chop but looking for a cool cruise with some good peeps.

Devil's Advocate
    Fixed that for you D.A.

You know it.

24sleekenforcer
    Welcome aboard, good luck on the boat.

Hardly Satisfied
    welcome aboard

Mr.DUNE
    If any of you have been to GlamisDunes.com you will see that I'm a regular over there in fact I'm one of there admins. Now if i can just get a boat then I'd like to be a regular here too. Wish me luck...
    welcome,i signed up over their as titties and beer and some women didn't like my name so i re/signed up as tnb and could never get back on so ?:idea: o well[/QUOTE]
    I'm one of the OG moderators over there and never was one to over moderate things. Let me know if you need help getting back on...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast