Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 10th Glamis Trip Part 2

casean
    Bill sent you a PM.
    Linds, the guys are going to be coming out early, early on Sat but they said they can camp next to us or something, no big deal. I think if you can find a good spot for one big circle and room around it for another we should be fine.
    We also have two or three rigs coming out Friday afternoon/evening. I trust you guys to find a good spot and I also know that it really doesn't matter that much as long as we can all camp near each other that's all that matters. We'll call you in the morning when we're on the road.
    Sounds good. You still want to shoot for something between wash 9 and 10? So turn in at wash 9 and find a spot? My plan is to blow out at 6:30 tomorrow morning. That should put us in Glamis by 9:30-45ish. Sooner if I can help it :crossx: Just follow the black smoke to Glamis
    BTW....thanks for the promotion. At least this one comes with fringe benefits.

Mrs. casean
    Bill sent you a PM.
    Linds, the guys are going to be coming out early, early on Sat but they said they can camp next to us or something, no big deal. I think if you can find a good spot for one big circle and room around it for another we should be fine.
    We also have two or three rigs coming out Friday afternoon/evening. I trust you guys to find a good spot and I also know that it really doesn't matter that much as long as we can all camp near each other that's all that matters. We'll call you in the morning when we're on the road.
    Sounds like a plan! We're pretty picky about where we camp We'll find one big enough...

riverbound
    Not even a beer......
    That is kind of like the bet Danny had with BG about flashing :crossx:
    I will bring some extra cash so we can bet!!
    Nope....I have my kids. this is a family weekend
    <-- doesnt like drinking in front of my kids

Cole Trickle
    Nope....I have my kids. this is a family weekend
    <-- doesnt like drinking in front of my kids
    I can see it now :crossx:
    RB carrying around red cups filled with funny smelling Coke or Red Bull.
    I will bring out a 12 pack of Coronas and a 12 pack of cheap beer for refreshment but I won't be consuming any hard alchol or looking to get tore up.
    Have the boys met BG yet?

casean
    I will bring out a 12 pack of Coronas and a 12 pack of cheap beer for refreshment but I won't be consuming any hard alchol or looking to get tore up.
    Come on! You're not going to join me in having a few cocktails at night? I guess will see how well pure pressure works this weekend :idea:

Mrs. casean
    Vodka and diet sprite is my drink at night Along w/ a few martini's Chris P makes... those are some tasty drinks! :crossx:
    Nothing like sitting at the campfire w/ a nice cold cocktail in your hand

Cole Trickle
    Come on! You're not going to join me in having a few cocktails at night? I guess will see how well pure pressure works this weekend :idea:
    Maybe one But only if you whoop me racing up the hill :crossx:
    I made my new years resolution in October.... No more shots and I will continue to hold strong.
    Of course if it's mixed with something and in a bigger glass it's called a drink or cocktail so it's all good.
    Realisticly I was trying to make Bill feel better about being a good dad. (I will probably have a bottle of Vodka to go along with the rockstar and a Bottle of Morgan for the Dr. Pepper)

sigepmock
    I wonder how well the cold medicine is going to mix with alcohol??? Look at us talking a big game and we can't even make it to 9PM, hell I was the only one up at midnight on New Years and that's only because someone came in and woke me up :cry:
    I think we're all going to be taking it easy with the kids around. Maybe after they all go to bed we can mix it up a little :crossx:
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    Does anybody bring out gas powered RC cars or trucks?
    I know RB has one and I was thinking about bringing out my truggy.

casean
    Maybe one But only if you whoop me racing up the hill :crossx:
    I made my new years resolution in October.... No more shots and I will continue to hold strong.
    Of course if it's mixed with something and in a bigger glass it's called a drink or cocktail so it's all good.
    Realisticly I was trying to make Bill feel better about being a good dad. (I will probably have a bottle of Vodka to go along with the rockstar and a Bottle of Morgan for the Dr. Pepper)
    Now that's what I'm talking about! No worries, I don't do shots any more either. How ever jello shots don't count :crossx:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast