Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mach 22'W/Llmor V-10

TUNNEL T
    mike blues 22 with 710 should be close to being done ,last i heard they were waiting for trailer . price ?????????? let's just say it's gonna be outa this world ! TUNNEL T

Familycat
    We were hoping to see it this weekend at Don Pedro but we never saw it.
    Rick

FastTimmy
    Naw,,, just don't see the practicality of that lake rod. It is nice but what the heck do you do with it besides run around all day with your hair on fire, make noise and burn your ass on the headers. Fast is good but I guess I'm getting old and like usefulness.
    I think you are getting old....
    I'm going to hall as with my hair on fire until I don't have any hair left.... Then i will be faster because I will have no hair to slow me down. i'll be a fast balled guy......

MR FLYIN VEE
    I think you are getting old....
    I'm going to hall as with my hair on fire until I don't have any hair left.... Then i will be faster because I will have no hair to slow me down. i'll be a fast balled guy......
    That's not too far away.

Lavey5150
    Naw,,, just don't see the practicality of that lake rod. It is nice but what the heck do you do with it besides run around all day with your hair on fire, make noise and burn your ass on the headers. Fast is good but I guess I'm getting old and like usefulness.
    You have your entire life to get old, why not get their with a bigger smile on your face than the guy behind you.................

fatboy95
    You have your entire life to get old, why not get their with a bigger smile on your face than the guy behind you.................
    You have a good point there. I had an older 19' carrera that some friends burnt the hell out of their legs on the damn headers. Don't like that

beaverretriever
    Bad ass but I like the green and white one better. The gel on this one looks very outdated. Still a sick boat nonetheless.

my21advantage
    Bad ass but I like the green and white one better. The gel on this one looks very outdated. Still a sick boat nonetheless.
    I agree I wasn't feeling the purple and teal either

Cole Trickle
    Agreed...The other one was sick
    I like the DCB 22 with the single or dual 300x's but I can't get over the looks of the motor hatch and back seat.
    I would love to have a 710 in the new 22 Daytona under a hatch with a full back seat.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast