Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone going to the protest downtown

Baja Big Dog
    :devil: Lets meet up for coffee in the A.M. before we go to the Mexican protest in L.A. tomorrow!!!:devil:

BrianB
    To drink coffee,made from beans,picked by mistreated mexican labor ?
    I don't dink so ....Oh wait,they where probably picked in Mexico,we can't blame the man for that.....It's ok then
    Were's Mencia when you need him? DE DDEEEE

marty722
    :devil: Lets meet up for coffee in the A.M. before we go to the Mexican protest in L.A. tomorrow!!!:devil:
    No but I can't even go to work tomorrow because of this shit... So I have to take a vacation day because the mexicans have to block off the area where I make my money.... why not do it on a sat or sun when everybodys sleeping..:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Gee this should start something....:jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Yeah I'm alittle pissed...

QuickJet
    I thought it was an American right to protest, not Mexican. I don't know who the f ukk these people think they are, but they are nothing less than a cancer on our society. Why we let this happen is beyond me.
    If they don't like our country then they should over never hopped over the boarder to get here.

shockwaveharry
    I have a ten o'clock tomorrow in Westwood. If it's anything like last time, the freeways should be Wide Fukin' Open!

YeLLowBoaT
    hey that means I can go to Home depot in the morning get 10+ things and be out of thier in 15 mins just like last time. yay...
    What I don't understand is how some people don't understand, I'm not anti immagration, I am anti illegal immagration. Why should some one that is willingly breaking the law be given the same rights/privalages as some one who spent years working hard and jumped thru all the "hoops" to be come a cit...

HOOTER SLED-
    Damn beaners.

707dog
    DONT AGREE WITH THE STUPID PROTEST SHIT IT DIDNT SOLVE SHIT ANY OTHER TIME IT AINT GONNA DO SHIT NOW...
    SEE IF OUR COUNTRY LEADERS HAD ANY FOKIN COMMON SENSE THEY COULD JUST HANG OUT AT THE PROTEST AND DO A NICE BIG IMIGRATION ROUND UP BUT ...NAAA JUST THROW SOME OFFICERS DOWN THERE FOR CROWD CONTROL PROBABLY ON OVERTIME TO BURN UP SOME MORE MONEY THIS STATE DONT HAVE

fatboy95
    stop by your local hardware store and pick up some "gopher gassers". light a few and toss them into the crowd and watch the cockroaches disperse. LOL....

CARLSON-JET
    FYI Miller brewing supports these protests directly with funding.
    Illegal immigration is migration.
    Migration is not immigration.
    A snippet from the AZ Republic.
    Headline: Organizers of immigration march clashing over tactics
    The broad coalition that organized the major march in downtown Phoenix a year ago to drum up support for legalizing undocumented immigrants has disintegrated into a feud over power, money and control.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast