Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lake Havasu Marine Association

Todd969
    Uncle Larry addressed this issue almost a year ago. Please take a minute and read the mission statement.
    This link gives an overview of the reformation of the Lake Havasu Marine Association. This association has been around for years mainly producing the Boat Show here each spring.
    http://lhcma.com/Home_Page.html *** I'll be updating the meeting schedule this week.
    Lake Havasu Marine Association
    It has been reformed to take an extremely active role in everything boating here in Lake Havasu. Their will be two membership levels - one is a non- voting associate membership, a level mainly for individuals who want their voice heard that cost will be $50/yr. The other for any and all type businesses and for individuals who want to take an active role in the association, that fee is $250/yr.
    I am hoping all of you who enjoy Lake Havasu will at least show your support with the associate membership and for those of you that can we appreciate your full support with your $250 dues.
    Soon as we are up and running we will be hiring an executive director to run this association. As a member you will be asked to serve on one of the committee's - as boaters its our responsibility to be involved in what happens on this lake and in our industry. For too long individuals, companies, associations and governmental agencies NOT involved in the marine industry have been making all the rules. The Lake Havasu Marine Association with a large membership will be able to make sure our voices are heard before action is taken.
    I can fax or e-mail ( Todd969@aol.com ) the registration form. Please send me a PM or call my cell 928-303-6018 if you have any questions.
    Todd

HatenWinter
    I'll take one... Heading out today, I'll call ya.

havasu522
    Todd .. was great talking to you . I had my answer machine on so would you retry fax ... sorry Mike

Havasu_Dreamin
    Todd email me the registration information. Also, might want to get the web site updated as it lists upcoming events that have already passed.

phebus
    Todd email me the registration information. Also, might want to get the web site updated as it lists upcoming events that have already passed.
    Time stood still here about ten years ago, and most people are living in the past, so I'm not sure if those events have happened or not.
    Tie dye is alive here on mullet mountain

Todd969
    Todd .. was great talking to you . I had my answer machine on so would you retry fax ... sorry Mike
    Re-sent

LakeRacer
    Todd,
    Please send me an application.
    I'm in for the $250.
    No. 1 on my list is Lake Havasu Marina and their policies.
    Thanks for spearheading the revitilization of this association.

That Guy
    Todd...next time I see you I will fill one out...thanks for taking the lead on this....

shueman
    This is excellent, long overdue... I'm good for just $50, at this time...

Todd969
    Thanks for the PM's guys.
    Here's a PDF you can print and fill out.
    Todd

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast