Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Challenge Anyone from Seattle to a Duel!!!!!

CircleJerk
    Attention Seattle racers: I throw down the gauntlet now! You PROSTOCK-SS flats have never made it over the mountain to one of our Nostalgia races EVER. Now is the last chance of 2003. If you are tired of the same 4 or 5 boats that race in division 10, I challenge any of you to a duel! With 12 to 20 mouldy oldie drag boats {and a couple of old circle boats} coming to Moses Lake Sept 20-21, I will bet a chunk of $ that you WON'T set the fastest time! That's right, the total amount is still being collected, so call me for the actual amount. That's three laps around a 3/4 mile oval for the fastest average speed, timed by computer {no human error}. Any takers? or just talkers? Enough is enough, show up and accept the Nosty challenge! YourJeRkness has spoken..... smile_sp Pm me for details.

jim davis
    C.J. You know how quiet it is on the LEFT coast today. Seattle ski and drag is saying "How can he say that about our superior B-Boats with 1000 hp engines?" They are all wet over there, not only from the rain but because of high stress - Like the shermanator at the senior prom with the spotlight on him. (Wetting his pants) Can you imagine the talk when their best boat can't even qualify for the Faster Circle-boat class and has to race with the Ski Boats. It's East Vs. West baby and you got it started....

CircleJerk
    Amen Brother! I couldnt have said it better! You are the new spokesman for the 'Nosties'! So you don't think they will respond? Isn't if funny that video guy thought there would be rivalry between your Hondo and my Lavey!? Little does he know that we are a secret team devoted to quash those 'B boats' with one fell swoop! Hey, you want to match my 100$? This is too much fun!!! Now, Seattle 'b boat' guys, pay attention to the little footnote right below! Did I forget the Jones', no, they dont stand a chance either Let's RUMBLE at the H2O THUNDER RECORD RACE final! smile_sp the 'Circle JeRk' smile_sp
    [ September 13, 2003, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

CircleJerk
    I'm so sorry, I left the California-Arizona guys out of the challenge. Same deal, fastest qualifier gets the cash! Should help the gas bill! smile_sp How about it 126? Still have your 9's? Heck, I think I can beat ya with a 25 year old Lavey like Ken Dorns! Don't be bashfull now! smile_sp JeRk

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by CircleJerk:Isn't if funny that video guy thought there would be rivalry between your Hondo and my Lavey!? Little does he know that we are a secret team devoted to quash those 'B boats' with one fell swoop!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm starting to think you guys are a couple of crackpots!!! LOL. Cj, I love the idea of you guys squashing those "B" boats, I just don't think it will be with the Lavey!! eek! You guys are going about this all wrong...put the blonde in the Hondo and start taking names!!
    I love your attempt at stirring the shit! But what kind of money are you willing to put up??? If its enough $$$ I'll call Jeff gibson and Charlie myself. If I can set this up I'm hoping they'll share the $$$ with me.
    In the imortal words of Acceptance; OHHH Shitttt did I say that out loud!!!
    [ September 12, 2003, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: V-DRIVE VIDEO ]

circleboatKIDD
    Let get real with all this BS, Ill put $1000 no joke on the line that any pro stock or superstock in the whole country would have the fasted time hell FireBird in phx is a smaller close then youll run and them boys are running over 100 in an superstock

stump
    And the Plot Thickens!!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    circleboatKIDD:
    Let get real with all this BS, Ill put $1000 no joke on the line that any pro stock or superstock in the whole country would have the fasted time hell FireBird in phx is a smaller close then youll run and them boys are running over 100 in an superstock Kidd,
    Do us a favor, hit the edit button and retype some of those words so we can understand your post.

jim davis
    How does the sound of 1000 dollars sound to the gone-broke Californi-kators. It's a drop in the bucket to Gray Davis (No Relation) but a lot to the terminator. Now here is the challenge, b-boats should be able to run at lease a measlie 10 miles an hour faster than these old retired ski-boats with s.s. wannabee drivers. Our current record is 71mph average 3 laps on a 3/4 mile oval. So for you people with a high school education in Seattle or California that records 81 M.P.H. average speed for three laps on Saturday---YOU WYn. I think my computer has a worm.

CircleJerk
    Jerr Jerr Jerr, Who's stirrin the pot? I merely stated a fact that in three years we have never seen the really fast PS,SS Northwest boats attend our little party! It's way overdue and we are not all shaft release equipped so we are not invited to their party with APBA! Now, I'm willing to make it worth their while! I have 100 bucks that says a Seattle boat cant set the speed record after their qualifying heat on Sat. I am being generous but not a CRACKPOT. eek! This will defray the gas costs for towing 200 miles over the mountain. Now as for the Blonde, I predict she will set the record in the SK class cause that boat flys. Anyone with a 400 cube mill doesnt want to pick on her! So, put in your 500 cubic pieces of aluminum and put your money where your helmet strap connects. If you win, you get my money as a gift to pay gas, if you cant set the record after all boats have run, then you pay me for mine. And the total bet is ongoing. No bookies please cause gambling is illegal.....Heck, I'll even buy the beer to anyone coming close to the current record......you too Kidd! smile_sp smile_sp

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast