Thread: Want some Cheese with that Whine!

AzMandella
    Are we playing the LA Lakers or the Kobe Whiners.What a cry baby!Just can't handle when he gets shut down can he.Now he just got a technical.Booo Hooooooo Hoooooooo.

Ivan Dan
    Are we playing the LA Lakers or the Kobe Whiners.What a cry baby!Just can't handle when he gets shut down can he.Now he just got a technical.Booo Hooooooo Hoooooooo.
    He scored 34 points....how is that being shut down? The bottom line is he has little support. The starters Walton, Brown, and Farmar combined for 17. That just will not get it done in the NBA playoffs PERIOD!

460 jus getn it
    lights out.
    Kobe and lamar played great but the rest of the team blew it.

AzMandella
    I don't know what the end game stats were but when I wrote this thread Kobe was 13 for 33 shooting.He probably chucked it up well over 40 times.Hard to get the rest of the team going when someone hogs the ball.And thet was said numerous times durring the series by different commentators."Kobe sometimes forgets he has teamates" said Barkley.

Ivan Dan
    I don't know what the end game stats were but when I wrote this thread Kobe was 13 for 33 shooting.He probably chucked it up well over 40 times.Hard to get the rest of the team going when someone hogs the ball.And thet was said numerous times durring the series by different commentators."Kobe sometimes forgets he has teamates" said Barkley.
    You are quoting Charles Barkley? HA HA HA HA That guy is the biggest jackass associated with the NBA in my opinion.
    He has to shoot a lot because the friggin guys on his team couldn't hit the broad side of a damn barn. Trust me I know the Laker's need to revamp and make some changes. But you have to admit that if Kobe had the team around him that Nash does they would be the NBA champs for the next 10 years straight probably.
    The Suns were definitely a better team this year and deserved and wanted to win more than the Lakers.
    It was nice to see Odom step up his game but too little too late in my opinion. Pretty sad to see the Lakers bench averaged a little over 23 pts per game in comparison to the Suns bench who averaged over 35 pts per game. So long story short.....the Suns won by an average of 11.6 more points per game and the bench averaged 12 pts a game more than the Lakers. See any patterns there?
    <----lookin forward to some major changes for the Lakers to improve for next year.

dmontzsta
    So, two threads huh? Wow, just like I thought...the suns and their fans are arrogant. It is ok though, congrats to them...now lets see if they can win a championship.
    The Lakers will make changes, cause they play for championships and everyone expects nothing but the best from them.
    Kobe is still the greatest player in the league and there is nobody who can stop him, PERIOD! Every NBA fan knows this too. Odom showed HEART even as banged up as he is physically and emotionally. IMO: Keep Kobe, Odom, Bynum, Farmar, Evans and Turiaf, the rest are fair game.

Chico&Zeus
    Kobe and Odom looked like they were the only players that showed up for the Lakers...combined for well over 60 points??? I do believe that if they had a support team, they could be unstoppable. HOWEVER, if you watch how lacking the Suns defense is, beginning with offensive rebounding, and their shoot, turn and run (and pray that you made the basket), We also have a great area to grow... The Suns were the better team this year and that was obvious, but they do need to improve the defense if we have a chance at the Championship. I don't know how many times this year I've screamed at the damn tv, "GET A HAND UP" don't just stand there and let the guy have an open shot over you. If we can tighten up that end of our game and continue to dominate on the offensive end...we'll have to wait and see!