Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beware The Seawall

Not So Fast
    I posted this in another thread but thought it should be here for everyone to see. After seeing it yesterday all I can say is BE AWARE when pulling up to moor. I may be wrong (again) but it looks to me that cat type hulls may very well strike the wall before they contact the sand. its that close. The lake is at 447.3 which is just about summer levels.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until they open it we wont know but how pissed would you be if you smashed your sponsons into the wall ???????????????? NSF

lewiville
    in the famous words of Elmer Fudd, "be wery wery cawrfulllllll" better let the deep "V"'s check it out first

Baja Big Dog
    Its an attempt to ban fiberglass boats....alumium pontoon will take over the WORLD!!!!!!

phebus
    Its an attempt to ban fiberglass boats....alumium pontoon will take over the WORLD!!!!!!
    Beer can boats unite!!!
    Actually, if the shore gradually gets deep, everyone should be okay, but if you come in and it's deep, the wall will definately be a factor.

Focker
    I posted this in another thread but thought it should be here for everyone to see. After seeing it yesterday all I can say is BE AWARE when pulling up to moor. I may be wrong (again) but it looks to me that cat type hulls may very well strike the wall before they contact the sand. its that close. The lake is at 447.3 which is just about summer levels.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Until they open it we wont know but how pissed would you be if you smashed your sponsons into the wall ???????????????? NSF
    hey u up there this week>
    thought id get the beers u owe me for being so wrong about the BRONCOS

Not So Fast
    Beer can boats unite!!!
    Actually, if the shore gradually gets deep, everyone should be okay, but if you come in and it's deep, the wall will definately be a factor.
    OK, so being the rookie I am and so unworthy just come in as you normally do. Just thought a heads up may save youall some damage. I'm out
    Oh yeah , what beers Focker, I dont drink with Horse fans NSF

Focker
    OK, so being the rookie I am and so unworthy just come in as you normally do. Just thought a heads up my save youall some damage. I'm out
    Oh yeah , what beers Focker, I dont drink with Horse fans NSF
    hey san diego losssssserrrrrrrrrrrrr
    r ya up there this weekend?

ClownRoyal
    Its pretty obvious who will be able to and who won't. Just by eyeing things my guess is that most boats won't be able to moore on that side when the water is at Summer levels.

Not So Fast
    hey san diego losssssserrrrrrrrrrrrr
    r ya up there this weekend?
    Hey you horses a--, we're here every weekend. Actually every day since we live here now. The only weekend we werent here last year was when we went to the Chargers game VS the Broncs and I think we won that, oh wait we won BOTH Just a little smack NSF

Focker
    Hey you horses a--, we're here every weekend. Actually every day since we live here now. The only weekend we werent here last year was when we went to the Chargers game VS the Broncs and I think we won that, oh wait we won BOTH Just a little smack NSF
    kewl im leaving today hope to see ya
    hell ill even buy ya a milk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast