Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hanson.. the whole idea behind

hoolign
    answering machines is to: find out what messages you have missed while passed out..then call the person that left the message back to ...
    A) Continue the conversation
    B) Find out why the person called initially
    C) Acknowledge the person
    There should be a little flashing light on it that "flashes" because the "answering machine" has a message on it. Push the button that says "play messages". Typically the person will identify who they are and leave a number so you are able to reach them to ..( see above A, B and C)
    Hope this helps!

rrrr
    Whoa!!! Don't be gettin' all nuclear power plant on our boy......he still has troubles with buttons and zippers. I think he's still wearing velcro tennies too. :crossx: :crossx:

Kim Hanson
    answering machines is to: find out what messages you have missed while passed out..then call the person that left the message back to ...
    A) Continue the conversation
    B) Find out why the person called initially
    C) Acknowledge the person
    There should be a little flashing light on it that "flashes" because the "answering machine" has a message on it. Push the button that says "play messages". Typically the person will identify who they are and leave a number so you are able to reach them to ..( see above A, B and C)
    Hope this helps!
    I have to dial a phone # on mine and I don't know it, so there I am home right now.........( . )( . ).........

dmontzsta
    How low do you rank in the world, when Kim Hanson doesn't return your phone calls.

Kim Hanson
    How low do you rank in the world, when Kim Hanson doesn't return your phone calls.
    Hooligan is a blast to party with, he ranks way up there ..........( . )( . )...........Hooligan is my beer buddy, if there is beer...we kill them fast

hoolign
    Hooligan is a blast to party with, he ranks way up there ..........( . )( . )...........Hooligan is my beer buddy, if there is beer...we kill them fast
    I'm on # 6 now..and the damn Bobcat is planted behnd the barn

Kim Hanson
    I have a big dam tow rope, I can get you out..Do you have helmet and more beer? If so I will be there tommorrow ...........( . )( . ).........I'm on #, I don't know

rrrr
    If your wife ever wants to get rid of you, all she needs to do is buy you a chain saw.
    :jawdrop: :crossx:

hoolign
    I have a big dam tow rope, I can get you out..Do you have helmet and more beer? If so I will be there tommorrow ...........( . )( . ).........I'm on #, I don't know
    C'mon down! Machine is unstuck but what a freakin mess over there! Trena doesn't know i was stuck Do I have beer?? wha tkind of question is that??

hoolign
    If your wife ever wants to get rid of you, all she needs to do is buy you a chain saw.
    :jawdrop: :crossx:
    The lil Poulan was breathin fire today!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast