Thread: SoCal for Xmas!!

DetroitJim
    No more snow storms and 14 degrees, I'm outta here Saturday for San Diego!! I'll take a little rain any time over snow. 4 days in San Diego and Coronado, then up the coast! I'd better see some badass boats and speed parts out there so start shinin' em up!!
    Detroit freezin my ass off Jim

superdave013
    If for some reason you get to Anaheim / Disney land area let me know.
    But San Diego and Coronado are so nice I don't know why you would want to come up this way.
    Oh, It's been cold here. Don't forget your light jacket.

Sangster
    Detroit Jim....Good to see your gonna get some sun. San Diego, Ca. to Lincoln,Ca. is only 535.7 miles....And only 8hrs.14mins.. idea2 idea2

Thunderbutt
    Hay Jim, When your on Coronado, make sure you go to the Mexican village, if its still there, but don't mention my name

Sangerboy
    Jim if you're here for awhile and get up Ventura County way give a holler and we'll go test my boat before CFW.

ACCEPTENCE
    Sangerboy:
    Jim if you're here for awhile and get up Ventura County way give a holler and we'll go test my boat before CFW. You goin for New Years Day??? How long does it take you to get there from Moorpark???

DetroitJim
    Sangerboy, shoot me a PM, I had your number sitting on my desk forever but of course it vanished. Might be able to slide over your way or call. Dave, I'll be in Irvine at some point end of the week, I'll ring you up. You guys watch out for those storms, looks nasty on the radar!
    DJ