Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 17 year old Iraqi girl stoned to death.....

boatsnblondes
    Sad, here is the story..... (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1811)
    Don't watcj this if you have a weak stomach....
    Here is the video link...... (http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11..._a_Man_of_Anot her_Religion)
    I'm posting this not because it is fun..but because it sheds a scary light on the TYPE of people we are up against...it is clear that these people are animals, have no souls, and are as backward and ignorant as cavemen...the only way to deal with people like this is simple....kill every focking one of them....kill them all, nuke the whole area....rid the world of these people....someone once told me the difference between Christians and Muslims is this....Christians celebrate life, muslims, death...the video enforces the statement....sigh....

XtrmWakeborder
    Didn't watch the video, but now that I think about it what you said about the difference between christians and muslims is dead on.

Racey
    For half an hour... that is f'n sickening, what a bunch of peices of shit.
    i don't give a shit when i hear that our soldiers are killing 'innocent civilians' over there, cause these are the sickos we are up against.

MudPumper
    I agree.....Kill em all. They contribute nothing positive or productive to the world.

cudaz101
    Muslims is a pretty broad term and so is Christians.
    Maybe RADICAL muslims is a lil closer??
    There are some looney-ass Christians marchin' around as well...
    Anyways, having lived in the Middle East for several years I can tell ya that there are good and bad alike, just like anywhere else. Although it is easy to get Ignorant & Bad confused with one-another. These folks are without a doubt differant...Even the good...But to say they are all shat is plain wrong.
    Just my $.02
    Cheers,
    Brad

havasu522
    That country needs to be turned into a GOLF course You know when you thought you had a good idea and realize it not a good one so what do you do ? Throw it away, Maybe thats what needs to be done with this Iraqi counrty . I think we have a few extra bombs to spare ? How can those men (F%@ckers ) stand around and do that I'm sure they must have Daughters I vote to bomb the bastards :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Redwing247
    Sad, here is the someone once told me the difference between Christians and Muslims is this....Christians celebrate life, muslims, death...the video enforces the statement....sigh....
    From the link:
    "Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship with the Sunni Muslim boy."

Blanket statement is dangerous

OKIE-JET
    That country needs to be turned into a GOLF course You know when you thought you had a good idea and realize it not a good one so what do you do ? Throw it away, Maybe thats what needs to be done with this Iraqi counrty . I think we have a few extra bombs to spare ? How can those men (F%@ckers ) stand around and do that I'm sure they must have Daughters I vote to bomb the bastards :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    More like a glass lake...:devil:

Wet Dream
    That right there is a bunch of sand ni**ers...and if you're offended by that statement, **** you.

Pheelin Phroggy
    As a retired soldier, I support everyone of our soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines over there.... but hell, if we pull out, maybe they would just continue to kill each other over there til one faction survives.. then we could push a cpl quick buttons and finish them off.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast