Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Hauling With a Hummer!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
    Hey Guys,
    Were looking for another hauling vehicle and I need to haul between 8-10k lbs and the Hummer is kinda under rated for that however I do like the vehicle. I wanted to see who has a hummer and what there hauling with it and how it handles it.
    Thanks John
    Unique Performance West, Inc.
    www.uniqueperformancewest.com

Xlration Marine
    Go for the chevy diesel, why waiste your time with that gass hog. There was a post on here a little while ago. If you live in Cali and Haul 10k you will need a CDL. I here Hummers make for a good BBQ, started by Geen Piece.

Hotcobra270
    I checked out the hummer and the escalate. I went with the infiiniti qx56 since it was lower price, just as nice if not nicer and it towed more than either one of those, 9100 lbs

Hotcobra270
    I checked out the hummer and the escalate. I went with the infiiniti qx56 since it was lower price, just as nice if not nicer and it towed more than either one of those, 9100 lbs
    i tow my 27footer no problem

rrrr
    Dang!
    Hummers suck for everything IMO.....can't tow much, can't haul people or stuff, and the gas mileage sucks.
    If you're towing a boat that weighs 10K, it would seem you would also be hauling the gang and all their stuff.......get a Suburban. Wish they could be had with a Duramax...I'd be at the dealer tomorrow.

FlatStupid
    i tow my 27footer no problemSo let me get this straight you bought 3 Infinitis!

H20 Toie
    if you tow something that is rated over the vechicle limit and have an accident your insurance will not cover you and if someone is injured you may face criminal charges even if the accident wasn't your fault
    i had an H2 and loved it but so did the ex and she had a better lawyer

Pussywhippled
    Wow the money must just fall out of the sky for all you guys...

mickeyfinn
    I have towed with a hummer several times. Usually just pulling the Hondo with the GMC. It has the fold up/down armrest thingy. Folds out of the way so she can do the hummer easier.

shueman
    Get a truck...not a station wagon...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast