Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: HMMMM Blatant ???

77charger
    Dude if you think that is a copy then every other boats gel must be a copy of another since they are similar in one way or another seems yours has more green and orange and i dont see a red stripe on the eliminator.
    Just my opinion

some day
    Lets see copy a paint job? If I remember "Mr. BIG" right? 6-8 yrs. ago went to DCB with a picture of an eliminator to copy a paint job on his new Mach 26. If I recall it was yellow and purple and now has an open bow in it. So quit acting like you are the innovator of cool when you Charlie are in a boat that derived from and eliminator anyway. Dave wouldn't be where he is right now if Eliminator didn't pave the way for him. So it is like you said Dave and you are in Dave Copied Bob boats! Have a wonderful day buddy!

Dave C
    BAM from the top rope... LMAO...
    Lets see copy a paint job? If I remember "Mr. BIG" right? 6-8 yrs. ago went to DCB with a picture of an eliminator to copy a paint job on his new Mach 26. If I recall it was yellow and purple and now has an open bow in it. So quit acting like you are the innovator of cool when you Charlie are in a boat that derived from and eliminator anyway. Dave wouldn't be where he is right now if Eliminator didn't pave the way for him. So it is like you said Dave and you are in Dave Copied Bob boats! Have a wonderful day buddy!

Charley
    #1 I didn't copy an eliminator paint job, I started with a graphic style that I had seen on a few boats and made mine unique and different in more than one way... the eliminator that copied my boat was like a carbon copy, I dont really care, I pretty much laugh it off, much the way I do about eliminators snow cones on plywood styling and the way 95% of their boats are rigged.... as far as Dave copying Bob.... whatever "buddy"... Everyone learns their trade from someone... do you think Leach, Scism or even Hedlin didn't learn from someone? were they all born with hull design knowledge? The hilarious part of this Dave/Bob crap is that Dave branched away and took a whole new direction with his company a long long time ago... DCBs, the owner, the people and the company are really nothing like eliminator.... I'm not bagging on anyones business perspective but Dave couldnt be further from following Bob's footsteps if you compare their business plans, goals and position in the market. Have a wonderful day buddy!

Charley
    Dude if you think that is a copy then every other boats gel must be a copy of another since they are similar in one way or another seems yours has more green and orange and i dont see a red stripe on the eliminator.
    Just my opinion
    Read the first post in the thread, I was poking a little fun with Wes Inskeep, the owner of Trident who has actually patent protected some of his graphic schemes...see the three smilies? I honestly don't care, I guess if anything it's a bit flattering, there really is nothing I can or would do about it, but if you dont honestly see this boat as a graphics clone of mine, I dont know if there is such a thing hahaha

77charger
    Read the first post in the thread, I was poking a little fun with Wes Inskeep, the owner of Trident who has actually patent protected some of his graphic schemes...see the three smilies? I honestly don't care, I guess if anything it's a bit flattering, there really is nothing I can or would do about it, but if you dont honestly see this boat as a graphics clone of mine, I dont know if there is such a thing hahaha
    Get it now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234