Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Paging Morg and 126Driver

GofastRacer
    I've run both, didn't see any difference???...

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    Morg:
    [qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by superdave013
    [qb]Yeah, I was thinking of some kind of button with a hex that you could get a socket on. The 1/2 squares that you see on blowers are broched. That's how they get the sharp corners. If I did it on the mill it would have a radius on the corners. I was going to use a small cutter and go back and do the corners. But in steel or s.s. I would rather do a hex type nut. I'm in the middle of something else right now but just about done. When it's complete I'll start meausering and drawing it up for ya. I'll post it here so everyone can give input.
    I also think we should make your pulley smaller too. I don't think the OEM diameter was intended turn 7,000 rpm. I know you could just put the larger pulley on the alt. But it would be nice to keep it stock so you could swap it out with out messing with the pulley.Dave, when you get a chance, check your E-Mail!!....
    [ December 09, 2002, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: GofastRacer ]

superdave013
    GofastRacer:
    superdave013:
    Morg:
    [qb]Yeah, I was thinking of some kind of button with a hex that you could get a socket on. The 1/2 squares that you see on blowers are broched. That's how they get the sharp corners. If I did it on the mill it would have a radius on the corners. I was going to use a small cutter and go back and do the corners. But in steel or s.s. I would rather do a hex type nut. I'm in the middle of something else right now but just about done. When it's complete I'll start meausering and drawing it up for ya. I'll post it here so everyone can give input.
    I also think we should make your pulley smaller too. I don't think the OEM diameter was intended turn 7,000 rpm. I know you could just put the larger pulley on the alt. But it would be nice to keep it stock so you could swap it out with out messing with the pulley.Dave, when you get a chance, check your E-Mail!!.... Check your pm

GofastRacer
    superdave013:
    GofastRacer:
    superdave013:
    Morg:
    I also think we should make your pulley smaller too. I don't think the OEM diameter was intended turn 7,000 rpm. I know you could just put the larger pulley on the alt. But it would be nice to keep it stock so you could swap it out with out messing with the pulley.Dave, when you get a chance, check your E-Mail!!.... Check your pmGotcha, check your e-mail!!.. wink

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234