Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big River Warm Up

natevortec
    GABE
    im up for a beer bong,,,,maybe more than one though,,,,i mean whats the worst that could happen you have a good time

Fasterthebetter
    is it on the az side?do u have to go threw the security gate?if so i have friends that live in there.
    its on the Arizona side, but the nice little lady at the front just waves as you go in. Are we gonna see you out there??

Fasterthebetter
    wheeler inn on CA side below bridge. bluewater lagoon on az side above bridge. New guy here! Looking for some boating partners at big river this summer.
    Jetovatorjeff we'll be out there around Big River to Lost Lake. Are we gonna see you?? Look for the group of idiots with the beer bong! Randy you know whats up. Are you goin out soon. Cyclone took me for a couple hot laps in his boat, and that thing put me in my seat. It might have been better then sex? Or maybe a have a bad sex life???

jetovatorjeff
    Faster the better thanks for the offer. i will be going up the 18th and the 25th. save that beer bong. i will hit a few. see you guys out there.

koyota93
    Davey, Nate, and Gabe get ready for a messy summer. You guys down to go out for Memorial Weekend? I need some beer bongs too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123