Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Summer Thunder

ECeptor
    George,
    The valve springs checked around 145lbs at seat height and 375/370lbs int/exh at the over the nose heights (at actual lift) this March and I've only got 4hrs on them since then. I have GPS numbers and "lake balance" set for the combinations below. The plates are currently at an 1/8" up, didn't like the "feel" of the center plate at 3/16" up.
    test 1: the 12's and the high rake 11 x 16 (baseline from lake)
    test 2: the 18's and the high rake 11 x 16
    test 3: the 18's and the round ear 10-7/8 x 16 (with 2 additional nickels)
    Depending on the results I may try a borrowed set of 22's. I was unable to find the prop you recommended in a 10-3/4 to borrow. I figured I'd try what I have first and go from there. If you know of a prop I could try PM me with details I'd pay for shipping both ways and discuss what ever else is customary on a deal like that.
    Thanks,
    Loren
    I have a 22p 15.25" diameter 4 blade you can take with you to try. Just let me know... :boxingguy

Carnivalride
    I have a 22p 15.25" diameter 4 blade you can take with you to try. Just let me know... :boxingguy
    Sure thing Ed that sounds like quite the hot ticket,:idea: could you bring it by sometime before the races?

ONAROLL
    Vic,
    Who's coming from your way? Perry, Dustin, Chuck, Ron, anybody that was down at Okmulgee last year? Just curious I haven't seen to many people post on this?
    Loren
    Perry is on a rig, said it didnt look good, Dustin has a pretty good handful with the pro mod deal, I would be suprised if he made it, have not seen Chuck since Okmulgee, dont know about Munson, for some reason you dont see many posts from the OKC guys, they got some nice junk floating around though............Vic

Carnivalride
    Bump

Brazos River Rat
    Tim and Mike.
    Wish I could make it , doing a little more work on the TR-4.
    Hope to catch up to you guys somewhere again . Of course I should be at Plowman in Oct .
    Billy

DUECE'SDAD
    Im off to richmond virgina at 4 in the morning, but thinking of retireing from the promod thing !!!! I havent seen or talked to any of my lake buddies, havent been to or even looked at my boats, I know all is neglected and im not going to go pro !!! Might as well get back to my roots !!! I have had the alky motor on the stand ready for about 4 months and only need to have the pump flowed, build new motorplates and install !!!
    Look forward to me being back with all of you guys very soon . . . And i will get something going for the okmulgee deal soon if someone hasnt already done it with out me !!! Look for it to come a little later in the summer maybe first of august !!

Carnivalride
    For those of you that missed it this was a really nice little event. Friday's test-n-tune was great I made 9 runs and got to learn a whole lot about my combination. The OKCDBA is a nice club easy to get along with and ran a really nice first time race. If they have another one they can certainly count me in.
    Vic,
    What happened I thought you were coming? Perry was there, I even made it.
    Hang in there Dustin, you'll get it together eventually

DUECE'SDAD
    Yeah i got the rest of my life or 20 years anyway

ONAROLL
    For those of you that missed it this was a really nice little event. Friday's test-n-tune was great I made 9 runs and got to learn a whole lot about my combination. The OKCDBA is a nice club easy to get along with and ran a really nice first time race. If they have another one they can certainly count me in.
    Vic,
    What happened I thought you were coming? Perry was there, I even made it.
    Hang in there Dustin, you'll get it together eventually
    Im about to decide alcohol has but one really good purpose, gonna mess with it some more this week..............Vic

Carnivalride
    Im about to decide alcohol has but one really good purpose, gonna mess with it some more this week..............Vic
    Sorry to hear about your problems Vic. I stayed away from alcohol because it seemed like a lot of extra time and work. Time is hard to come by for me anymore. Good luck I hope you get it "whipped" soon. If they have another race at Purcell you need to be there for there test-n-tune lot a runs on a clock so you could really dial a new set up in. Good Luck!
    Later,
    Loren

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast