Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Diesel Pusher-Motor Upgrades

Mr. Pixilated
    Just put a deposit on a '06 Diesel Pusher w/ a 300 Cummin. Any factory approved upgrades...Just wondering....

JB in so cal
    Just put a deposit on a '06 Diesel Pusher w/ a 300 Cummin. Any factory approved upgrades...Just wondering....
    Congrats. Here's to people continuing to bump into other peple.

Mr. Pixilated
    Cheers.....

Beer-30
    Now that's the way to man-t-f-up! Start looking at mhomes and jump right into a pusher. Nice!
    I would imagine the local Cummins - authorized truck center would let you know what you can do and not do. When I was driving a Cat powered med-duty, they always wanted to bump up the engine to add 50-100HP from it's stock rating.
    There are a few independent diesel shops around here that are always playing with upgrades. Don't know if you are looking for factory authorized stuff or aftermarket (warranty?).
    Either way, I am sure it can be done!
    Be advised. Whatever you pull behind it will have a nice layer of black soot after a long drive. Drove a 40' pusher with a Malibu tourny boat behind and the interior and other surfaces had a nice black layer on them when we stopped. Nature of the beast. Nothing's free!

MAINEVENT
    I got dibs on the front bed by the door :crossx: BALLER'S!!!!!! Tell tina to answer her freak'n fizzzzzone :argue:
    Congrats

Mr. Pixilated
    Now that's the way to man-t-f-up! Start looking at mhomes and jump right into a pusher. Nice!
    I would imagine the local Cummins - authorized truck center would let you know what you can do and not do. When I was driving a Cat powered med-duty, they always wanted to bump up the engine to add 50-100HP from it's stock rating.
    There are a few independent diesel shops around here that are always playing with upgrades. Don't know if you are looking for factory authorized stuff or aftermarket (warranty?).
    Either way, I am sure it can be done!
    Be advised. Whatever you pull behind it will have a nice layer of black soot after a long drive. Drove a 40' pusher with a Malibu tourny boat behind and the interior and other surfaces had a nice black layer on them when we stopped. Nature of the beast. Nothing's free!
    Thanks for the info....

MAINEVENT
    Oh yeah and what No Pix

76ANTHONY
    dam BALLERS, i get dibbs on anything i can sleep on in that sucka, but not alex.........

THOR
    STVKeith on the boards here, and on LVHB and RRatlife works for Diesel Dynamics. He is the man.

bohica
    Congrats. on the new pusher. I'm assuming it has the ISB 5.9L from Cummins. Which tranny does it come with, 5 or 6 speed. Banks makes a lot of good products for the Cummins line, but are very pricy for what you get. I've heard a lot of people say that the 5 speed tranny can't handle the additional upgrades.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast