Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: R&D Marine ?

76miller
    Hey, just wondering about this shop. I usually go to MPD, but they are really backed up and Im thinking of giving my business to this shop. Any of you guys have pumps, shoe/ride, nozzle work,setbacks done from Harold over at R&D ? He sounds like he knows his stuff but Im just curious if there is any unhappy customers on the boards, or warnings.(pricey,took to long,wrong set up, etc ?) Any positive or negative comments would help. Hopefully positive !

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    He is in this months ***boat. There is a ultra in there that has his work in it. Looks like the work is good Stop by his shop and take a look around. See exactly what they are doing. That should tell you alot
    What type of work are you planning on doing?

hang tight
    Hey, just wondering about this shop. I usually go to MPD, but they are really backed up and Im thinking of giving my business to this shop. Any of you guys have pumps, shoe/ride, nozzle work,setbacks done from Harold over at R&D ? He sounds like he knows his stuff but Im just curious if there is any unhappy customers on the boards, or warnings.(pricey,took to long,wrong set up, etc ?) Any positive or negative comments would help. Hopefully positive !
    A friend had his bottom done by R&D. love's it now.

Smitty19
    without starting to much shiat again I'll just say spend your money once and wait for MPD or go to anyone but R&D thats all I"LL say

76miller
    Smitty, not to get you too fired up but, could you explain ?

MikeF
    I'd wait.
    Be patient.

JR131
    hey smitty this is jr you need to be careful with the way you promote things
    you know as well as i do that the problem with your mess was with you
    so i think you need to keep your comments to yourself
    last post about it

JR131
    76 miller if you would like to stop by or call we will be at the shop at about
    10:30 the number is 714 993-2664
    thanks
    jr

Harold and Harold Jr. have been doing jet boats for a loooooooooooooooong time. I think they would do a fine job for you.
    Different people are good at different things though, just like anything in life. People become specialized in their trade. As 396 said, I would go by their shop and see if it's for you.
    Another thing is if you "click" with the shop ... having a great relationship with the guys working on your boat will make spending your money with them easier, if you're uncomfortable ... it'll never work.
    Stop by and talk to Harold or Jr ... they're good people ...
    My .02 for what it's worth.
    Brian

JR131
    thanks brian
    see you at the race
    jr

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast