Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ivan Dan SNOB!!

Ivan Dan
    good deal
    I wanted to buy Andrea a rabid 3 legged pigmy goat for her b-day but Jen thought it wouldn'tbe agood idea
    Bama and that sucker would have had one heck of a territory battle in your backyard. Size advantage to the goat but Bama has the aggressiveness factor. You been hanging out with Michael Vick lately....having dog/animal fighting in your backyard?
    You guys around this weekend?

Cole Trickle
    Bama and that sucker would have had one heck of a territory battle in your backyard. Size advantage to the goat but Bama has the aggressiveness factor. You been hanging out with Michael Vick lately....having dog/animal fighting in your backyard?
    You guys around this weekend?
    My backyard?
    I wasn't buying it for me....I planned to let it roam around your house until you came home and saw the surprise!!!
    Bama is alot faster and has good moves so I wouldn't be worried....you should have seen her try and bite a horse this weekend...lol biggest dog she had ever seen
    We are staying local until memorial.....prob do the offroad show in costa mesa saturday am with my uncle.
    Whats shakin?

Cole Trickle
    LOL, nah man not at all. I saw your boat driving by while we were beached over on the sandy beach at Buckskin. Saw your boat and what looked like Jen in it just wasn't sure if it was you or not til I saw the pic in your sig line. You don't really pay that much attention to gel schemes until you're wondering if it's someone you know, know what I mean?
    I don't know what you mean...I see a mexican in a commander and I immediatly asume it's you or jruiz!!!
    Glad to hear my pops had some ladies in the boat...lol I gave him some crap about only rolling with dudes on his way out and it sounds like it worked :devil:

Ivan Dan
    My backyard?
    I wasn't buying it for me....I planned to let it roam around your house until you came home and saw the surprise!!!
    Bama is alot faster and has good moves so I wouldn't be worried....you should have seen her try and bite a horse this weekend...lol biggest dog she had ever seen
    We are staying local until memorial.....prob do the offroad show in costa mesa saturday am with my uncle.
    Whats shakin?
    <---- seriously laughed out loud about the horse thing
    You guys should come out with us to the CORR (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150450) races on Saturday.

Biglue
    I don't know what you mean...I see a mexican in a commander and I immediatly asume it's you or jruiz!!!
    Glad to hear my pops had some ladies in the boat...lol I gave him some crap about only rolling with dudes on his way out and it sounds like it worked :devil:
    Jy is going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican.......then I'm going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican. :jawdrop:
    I kill myself sometimes.

Cole Trickle
    Jy is going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican.......then I'm going to kick your ass for calling him a Mexican. :jawdrop:
    I kill myself sometimes.
    You two Puerto Rican this week? :idea:

Biglue
    You two Puerto Rican this week? :idea:
    No, he's not Mexican and dislikes being called Mexican.........I dislike the idea of him being associated as a Mexican.

Cole Trickle
    No, he's not Mexican and dislikes being called Mexican.........I dislike the idea of him being associated as a Mexican.
    lol
    You mexicans can sure be confusing!!!

Ivan Dan
    Can't we all just get along?

Ivan Dan
    Givin Chuck shiat for having the floating sausage party huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast