Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Ramp for Dog??

sponger_2
    just put one on a new 26 deck we built the thing and it looks great. We built for DREJUSTICE on the boards he should have the boat this week so maybe he can show the thing in use.
    i definitely want to see this, as i would need one of these as well. when i buy mu ultra 26 deck.

DesertGirl
    That is awesome!

riverroyal
    ive made 2 in the last few weeks,one is complete,the other is for jbnsocal.Its made from marine grade plastic,it hinges in 2 place for easy storage.Im still early on in fabrication of these,making a few changes etc for easy mounting and proper floatation.If your intersested I can take few pictures,I have one in my garage that ive been using.We have a magic deck and a 80pd dry lab...steve

Nord
    I actually ended up teaching my dog how to get out of the spa by himself (see first post) but that thing is awesome!!

Seadog
    One of the best ramps I found.http://www.dogramp.com/dogRamp_Comparison.php And there is this http://www.divendog.com/

Quest4Fun
    My Cocker Spaniel fell in the pool last night It was about 2:30 am and I heard a "splash", went to investigate and there she was clinging to the edge. :jawdrop: I know she fell in because she doesn't like the water...I think she was sleeping near the edge of the pool and rolled over and fell in. Had to call her to the steps so she could get out. I swear my other dog was standing there laughing at her. I don't think she'll be sleeping near the edge anytime soon.

Outnumbered
    I saw one in an Overtons or Westmarine catalogue. May want to check their websites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12