Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Place...

rideorange
    Ok, now where is the best place in Havasu for a twenty something and his girlfriend who act like were in our forties (no offense old guys ). We dont like to party too much, more like enjoy some chit chat with fellow boaters and relax. Grew up going to Havasu, but started goin to mojave a while back when most of my peers turned into idiots ( as evidenced by alot of threads on here) I have fond memories of spending all day at the sandbar...channel... and all was good. So a lil help guys (or should i just stay on mojave) Just wanna hang out on Havasu without dudes yellin at my girl to "show me your tits" or any of that non sense.

Outnumbered
    Ok, now where is the best place in Havasu for a twenty something and his girlfriend who act like were in our forties (no offense old guys ). We dont like to party too much, more like enjoy some chit chat with fellow boaters and relax. Grew up going to Havasu, but started goin to mojave a while back when most of my peers turned into idiots ( as evidenced by alot of threads on here) I have fond memories of spending all day at the sandbar...channel... and all was good. So a lil help guys (or should i just stay on mojave) Just wanna hang out on Havasu without dudes yellin at my girl to "show me your tits" or any of that non sense.
    Who ya callin' old?
    We do the family thing there once and a while and as long as we stay away from the Sand Bar we are good. South end of the lake is nice. Plenty of mellow coves to hang in.
    BTW, you must be a KTM rider too? I ride a 450EXC. Welcome to the boards.

voodoomedman
    Just be out of Copper or off Sandbar by about 10 and definately 11. Don't go into the channel. It's cool to cruise through and check things out or stop for shaved ice or pizza or something but why launch the boat just to go sit somewhere you could have saved the money and trouble and just drove to. Anyways back on topic, South of Havasu Palms is mostly family people with the occasional jet ski idiot from Black Meadows and such and Topock and above is family oriented with the occasional high speed race.

GRUNION
    You will be fine. The channel is very tonned down if you want.

Debbolas
    Lake Mojave

HocusPocus
    if thats what you want then i suggest doing what we do.. go during the weekdays. no lines at the ramps, plenty of parking in the channel, sandbar, copper canyon or any other place you want to go.

catman-do
    I think if you stay away from sandbar you will be good. I like hanging out in the Park Moabi Channel. Not as much trashy people there, more family oriented.

RaceFace
    if thats what you want then i suggest doing what we do.. go during the weekdays. no lines at the ramps, plenty of parking in the channel, sandbar, copper canyon or any other place you want to go.
    We started doing this a few years back....makes going to the lake fun again. Its not a zoo. South end is great....warmer water and great coves.

raff
    We like to head south, lots of places to hang down at that end of the lake.

VEGASBABY
    Ok, now where is the best place in Havasu for a twenty something and his girlfriend who act like were in our forties (no offense old guys ). Thems fightin words:boxingguy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast