Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2000 Tahoe Limited - Price Dropped Like a Rock

Wizard29
    Time to buy the new truck. To avoid trading this in and really taking it in the shorts from a dealer, I've reduced the price quite a bit. Now I'll offer it at $9,500. Smoking deal for this Tahoe...
    2000 Chevy Tahoe Limited
    - Gray leather interior, perfect shape
    - Power everything
    - AM/FM/CD
    - 5.7L (350) Vortec V8 (the last year you could get one of these in a Tahoe)
    - Tow package
    - Tint
    - 98K highway miles
    - Alarm
    - 20" chrome rims with Goodyear Eagle 275/45/R20 GTII tires.
    - Lowered 3" front and 2" rear with less than 15K miles on the new shocks, springs, and suspension bushings. Rides far better than stock and handles great for an SUV. I do believe it would possibly spin out before it flipped.
    - Billet grille
    - Clear corners
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/lacodepu.../img_2158e.jpg
    http://www.hometown.aol.com/lacodepu.../img_2159e.jpg
    Runs great with no leaks and no problems. Just about immaculate shape except for a crack in the windshield on the passenger side (love the 15 freeway). Always garage kept and well maintained.
    I hate to see it go and my wife is mad at me for selling it, but we need to cut down on the seven vehicles we have between us.
    Located in Oak Hills (near Hesperia), but I can bring it to the Rancho Cucamonga area for a serious buyer if neccessary.
    PM, e-mail chevy496@aol.com, or call (909)957-6835 if interested.
    Someone save me from trading it in!

wright on
    I wish just wrong timing. Im actually trying to get rid of my 2 door tahoe to upgrade to a nice 4 door. Great Price. What can I or how can I do it?

Wizard29
    If it doesn't sell, this thing will probably be for sale for another week. After that, it goes to be traded in. All of this is hypothetical, but I am looking at a 2500HD tonight, and the dealer has said they will allow me about a week to sell the Tahoe and pay them what they would have given me for it, or I bring it to them with the pink slip.
    Kind of an opportunity to buy the new truck and still have an opportunity to sell the Tahoe for more than they would give me for it. That's nice of them. Of course, it saves them the trouble of having it on their lot and going through the hassle of selling it...

I had the same one in 2000...

adjones419
    Wish you were closer to me. Good luck with the sale.

Wizard29
    Ttt

Wizard29
    Damn these forums move fast....bump.

Nav496
    8,000 final offer

Wizard29
    8,000 final offer
    Get your ass back in the weld shop. I didn't hire you for your wonderful talent in negotiating car deals, that's for sure.

Just foreplay
    Bump for a nice truck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast