Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo-yo-yo- Crzytbtch

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Who or What are you.. protect and prove yourself. a he or a she.
    :idea:

RitcheyRch
    The suspense is killing us.

CRZYBTCH
    Who or What are you.. protect and prove yourself. a he or a she.
    :idea:
    i am a she and as for your comment about my first post.........that is the whole reason why i joined ***boat because i knew this would be the best place for implant refferal..........any more questions?

topless
    i am a she and as for your comment about my first post.........that is the whole reason why i joined ***boat because i knew this would be the best place for implant refferal..........any more questions?
    How did you find this site?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    this is not proof you are who you say you are..
    so yes my questions are
    are you really a girl.
    are you really a dude.
    if you are a girl.. get a real pic. and post it up.

Havasu1986
    Yea I got one. Are you the she in in your avatar.

RitcheyRch
    We are like the National Enquirer. Inquiring minds wanna know

Wild Horses
    I don't know you, but if you are who you say you are just hang in there. This is really a pretty good group of people, sometimes they just get bored!

jrgaudettes
    A boating site for implant advise? Makes sence.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    also why would you go to a boating site located in other Than Vegas .. why wouldn't you call DR.s in Vegas.

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast