Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: co2 warning sticker, wa state

72 superlite
    Any other wa boaters renew and get the state law required warning sticker, that must be applied in the interior of the vessel where visible to passengers? any ideas on placement? really not what i want to see on the dash of the sanger. Maybe i'll attach it to the paddle with that side down, unless the law is around. for those who don't know its about 2" tall by 5" long, white with a nice orange stripe on top, and a nifty little drawing of a guy surrounded by little C02's, and a paragraph of warnings.

wright on
    Not yet as my tags are due in july and hope my boat is even ready by then. So what sanger do you run. and where do you go. Im up here north of everett. I usually go to lake Tapps. in auburn

72 superlite
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...erlake_009.jpg its a 72, runnerbottom, bubbledeck, 396 bbc. like to go to alder lake, about 30 miles south of here.

RaysonKid
    Hey Bro,
    You need to post a picture of the boat with the new scoop on it.

sanger ss396
    u can put it up under the deck on the bulk head or on the stringer under the motor or on the rudder mount or better yet send all the stickers back to the goveners desk so she can have stickers to play with. is she going to have us put warning stickers on our cars and motor bikes. and have one that goes on pickups that says u could die riding in the back. i put mine up under the deck on the bulk head near the steering shaft.

There is no freakin way I'm gonna stick that POS on my dash. Havent figured out where it will go but it's gonna be hard to find if I bother to put it on at all.
    Beautiful boat Superlite. A number of us jets run at Alder and Tapps (among lakes on the other side of the mountains).
    John

Carnivalride
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...erlake_009.jpg its a 72, runnerbottom, bubbledeck, 396 bbc. like to go to alder lake, about 30 miles south of here.
    Very nice ride man!!!
    Sorry about the f'ing sticker deal shame to have to put it on a boat like that especially with an exposed engine

72 superlite
    Hey Bro,
    You need to post a picture of the boat with the new scoop on it.
    First I need to put the scoop on it, then take a picture. Since the picture I put the wing on it and swapped the stack tank for the 7 gallon moon tank.(the way dad had it) I know you know that bro but no one else does, its a secret.

72 superlite
    jrork, i have seen you on the jets forum, must lurk there sometimes to see whats happening, as most of the boats in this area are jets. Also on skagens site, he and my dad go way back. I would like to hook up with you guys sometime. Where in silverdale do you live, I spend my days in that area peddling freight. Know anything about the old flat sitting at seabeck hwy and newberry hill?
    Rick

72 superlite
    I must correct myself it is a co warning sticker, not co2. you see the difference is in the number of, well never mind its really complex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast