Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Portland, Or. area peeps out here ?

1968Droptop
    A lot of N/Wer's are getting together the 3rd week in July at the Lower Columbia to play. Last year we had 10 boats roll south to meet up with some southern WA peeps. We had 15 or so boats total. Just thought I'd give a shout out to any of you Oregoner's who may want to hook up with us. Here's a link http://www.skagenboats.com/modules.p...iewtopic&t=368

spectra 224
    That sounds like a good reason to drag the boat up north

malcolm
    What kinda Spectra do ya have?

spectra 224
    The boat is a spectra 20 with 455 olds and berk pump.
    Chris

quiet riot
    68, make sure and post some details. I showed up last year but late afternoon and everyone was leaving. I went and hung out with some peeps that stayed on the island on the oregon side for awhile afterwards. I was in the blue tin can boat. Is anybody staying there? Or will it be a day thing for most of ya?
    Still a ways out for me to plan for sure but its only a 1/2 hr drive for me to get there.
    jd

1968Droptop
    68, make sure and post some details. I showed up last year but late afternoon and everyone was leaving. I went and hung out with some peeps that stayed on the island on the oregon side for awhile afterwards. I was in the blue tin can boat. Is anybody staying there? Or will it be a day thing for most of ya?
    Still a ways out for me to plan for sure but its only a 1/2 hr drive for me to get there.
    jd
    quiet riot, I remember that happening to you. We were just leaving as you rolled in, sorry about that . We've got a thread going on Skagen's board, come join us on his board, if nothing else just for this trip. I'll make sure we talk about the fine details when the time rolls closer.
    Mainly wanted to try and contact all you southern (for us) guys/gals and let you know when we were coming to play in your neck of the woods.

malcolm
    The boat is a spectra 20 with 455 olds and berk pump.
    Chris
    Cool! It'll be nice to have another Olds powered Spectra there. We already have a few Chris's so you'll probably have a new nick name by the end of the day.

lilsquirt
    jd
    I remember you. I hung out on the island with you after all the peeps left. Dont know if anyone is staying yet but the details will get worked out. Like droptop said, check out Skagenboats.com for more details and let us know what you want to do too.

zudnic
    I'm in Wenatchee, moving to Northern Cali, maybe still around for this though.
    In the mean time I'll be on the Columbia in front of Wenatchee daily until the 21st.... So if any of you are around here, see you on the River.....

sanger ss396
    this is near grand coulee wa. and we are have v-drive races and boat show and shine. it is @ sun banks resort all are welcome. always looking for more flat bottoms either jet or v-drives. it is on fathers day weekend

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast