Thread: OK Rhino cat guys!

Whipped Caliber
    This is the spot for Rhino's Right?
    What do you guy think!! One of my customers is about to release this for sale. KChilites they will have to styles one with a grab handle and one with out. As you can see they mount off the roll bar mounts.
    They will be selling them with the lights and HID as well.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...o_bar2-med.jpg
    They will be taking preorders!!

Hustler
    I think thats a great idea for the folks with toy haulers and a clearance problem with the rear beds.

RiverDave
    I think it's better in the event of a roll over as well. Atleast the majority of your lights would survive? Probably helps to stiffen up the stock cage a little bit as well?
    RD

Whipped Caliber
    I think it's better in the event of a roll over as well. Atleast the majority of your lights would survive? Probably helps to stiffen up the stock cage a little bit as well?
    RD
    Hey Dave long time no talk. That's what I said about it as well. Plus if they have the grab bar the passenger will feel safer.
    Mine is amost done will post it in a few weeks.

RiverDave
    Hey Dave long time no talk. That's what I said about it as well. Plus if they have the grab bar the passenger will feel safer.
    Mine is amost done will post it in a few weeks.
    Definately a long time.. Any bites on the boat?
    RD

Whipped Caliber
    Definately a long time.. Any bites on the boat?
    RD
    Not good ones!! But it's ready for summer

Charley
    Hola Mark!

02HoWaRd26
    Gay they would be in your view way to bad if it was actually driven hard enough to even need those lights

Whipped Caliber
    Hola Mark!
    All is well, how the little one?

RiverDave
    Gay they would be in your view way to bad if it was actually driven hard enough to even need those lights
    In looking at the pictures, I was thinking it was kind of a prime location, becuase they are low enough to not be in the way, but still somewhat close to your "line of sight" which is where you want the light to be?
    If a person was a shorter guy though, I could see them being in the way a bit.. I don't even think they'd be in my view though, and I'm not that tall?
    In looking at it again, those things are only an inch or two above the steering wheel.. If someone can't see over them, then there probably not tall enough to be on the ride.
    RD