Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You learn something new every day.....

BrendellaJet
    Someone told me to always have the person that signs the check/credit card slip also sign a bill of lading. I guess this the reason why. I'll have to tighten up on that myself.
    Sorry to hear you got burnt.
    You just need them to sign a packing list(every order you sell should have one) detailing the items sold. Thats your proof of delivery-especially for pickup orders. Without it I could dispute your charge and you'd be left holding the bag...

UnionJack
    what kind of boat was it?

phebus
    My bet is that the "***boat Court" can get you paid a lot faster then the real legal system. Nothing like good old peer pressure.

riverratrob
    Nothing like a good ole mob lyncing to get this ahole to pay up!!!:skull:

riverratrob
    All ya gotta do is let me make one call and I can sik this bad ass dog on him...

DUCKY
    I understand the "20 grit hand job" feeling, but I really don't want to divulge their names until the proceedings are concluded. I will say that the boat was a DCB F26, and the person that I have been dealing with is not the owner of the boat. He is simply a middle man that takes care of the boat for the owner. I have spoken with the owner and he does not feel any liability to me, since he did not contract with me for the work, and he already paid the middle man for the work I completed as well as more work that was scheduled, but I chose to postpone after the check went bad the first time.
    I can assure you that the names of these people will be disclosed after the case is disposed. I just don't want to open myself up to the possibility of a slander or libel suit.

Mandelon
    I understand the "20 grit hand job" feeling, but I really don't want to divulge their names until the proceedings are concluded. I will say that the boat was a DCB F26, and the person that I have been dealing with is not the owner of the boat. He is simply a middle man that takes care of the boat for the owner. I have spoken with the owner and he does not feel any liability to me, since he did not contract with me for the work, and he already paid the middle man for the work I completed as well as more work that was scheduled, but I chose to postpone after the check went bad the first time.
    I can assure you that the names of these people will be disclosed after the case is disposed. I just don't want to open myself up to the possibility of a slander or libel suit.
    Dave's Check Bouncers ? Say it ain't so.

RiverDave
    Get the "F" outta here!! This guys middle man f's you right in the ass, and he feels he has no liabillity to you? He needs to get you paid and rectify the situation with his guy! Not let you take it in the shorts over this deal..
    What a focking jack ass!
    This guys reputation will be the very defition of scumbag when his name finally does come to light. If he was smart he'd get his ass over there, and I mean right now to atleast try to work something out with you. Starting with an apollogy with regards to his choice of people to handle these sort of things?
    RD

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Dave's Check Bouncers ? Say it ain't so.
    IT ain't so.. a MIDDLE mans check bounced..

HPLavey
    what kind of boat was it?
    Probably a DCB

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast