Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: You learn something new every day.....

Jbb
    Originally Posted by RiverDave
    Get the "F" outta here!! This guys middle man f's you right in the ass, and he feels he has no liabillity to you? He needs to get you paid and rectify the situation with his guy! Not let you take it in the shorts over this deal..
    What a focking jack ass!
    This guys reputation will be the very defition of scumbag when his name finally does come to light. If he was smart he'd get his ass over there, and I mean right now to atleast try to work something out with you. Starting with an apollogy with regards to his choice of people to handle these sort of things?
    RD
    Uhh... I'm going to go ahead and change that quite a bit.
    You failed to mention that this was one business subcontracting to another, and that he was unhappy with the quality of work (4 - 5 times?). This story leads one to believe you did a repair, he picked it up, and then just never paid you.
    As the other story reads, I don't think the owner of the boat does have anything to do with this? Other then just wishing he'd never gotten involved with any of it.
    RD

Entertainment value........off the ****in hook!.....

djunkie
    Rd Sux!

HM
    There you go having your mouth write checks you can't cash!!!!
    JBB killed ***boat!!!!

RiverDave
    Damn Straight Cracka!!
    RD

DUCKY
    Ducky has lost my respect and any future business just by coming on these boards to air his laundry. This is a small community, and this should be dealt with in private and like two grown business men. Ducky should have never come on these boards with this problem and screw with another mans living. Sometimes things go wrong and you work them out so they are transparent to the customer and everyone else. But you dont Call OUT a fellow business man in a forum like this to settle your shiat And for the record, Im with the other guy, Ducky do your business right the first time or as many times as it takes to get it right for self and your business and for your sub but most of all the customer. Im a business owner myself and if i do a job for you it gets done right or I will pay to have done right! Thats how you keep your customers and your name out of the forums!!
    Maybe you should read the beginning of the post. I never intended for this to turn into a pissing match, or an attempt to damage anyone's reputation and screw with their living. I never even mentioned his name, or the name of his business. I was just venting about learning that I am unable to prosecute on the NSF check due to circumstances at hand, and didn't come here to settle anything. The job was done correctly, paid for and picked up. I was, am and will be fully willing to repair any quality concerns, as long as the payment is made good, even though my work has now been vandalized for the sake of turning people like you against me. Please get your facts straight before attacking me in the future. Thanks!

riverbound
    I still thnk there is more to the story.... I mean if the guy having his G/F write the check was a legit business owner, why wouldnt he have used a Business check (unless he was planning some sort of foul play)? It still seems VERY strange that he would go through that route to pay for a business transaction. Im going to go out on a limb and say that PS was out to screw someone Whats really sad is that it was for $400

Psycho Squid
    I still thnk there is more to the story.... I mean if the guy having his G/F write the check was a legit business owner, why wouldnt he have used a Business check (unless he was planning some sort of foul play)? It still seems VERY strange that he would go through that route to pay for a business transaction. Im going to go out on a limb and say that PS was out to screw someone Whats really sad is that it was for $400He had to be paid Jennifer was with me and had her checks any how I stand for myself and Jennifer. Better take a look at the other thread.. My pics do not lie. If It was your boat how would you feel if I tried to deliver it to you? Why would I have a NSF check or Jen so I can pay someone else? Think about it. This mans boat has to be on the water on Thursday Memorial weekend with Mecanical and cosmetic service. Why would I stop progress and have a NSF check to pay someone else. $four hundred bucks is a drop in the bucket on a $100,000+ boat I have Integrity no matter what the cost Scott is going to learn this. I was scotts customer not the boat owner. Scott can go through the holiday wanting $ 400.00 but he didn't earn it. Like I say My customer comes first reguardless how anyone feels about me.

VEGASBABY
    Maybe you should read the beginning of the post. I never intended for this to turn into a pissing match, or an attempt to damage anyone's reputation and screw with their living. I never even mentioned his name, or the name of his business. I was just venting about learning that I am unable to prosecute on the NSF check due to circumstances at hand, and didn't come here to settle anything. The job was done correctly, paid for and picked up. I was, am and will be fully willing to repair any quality concerns, as long as the payment is made good, even though my work has now been vandalized for the sake of turning people like you against me. Please get your facts straight before attacking me in the future. Thanks!You know how this crap turns out on thse boards, everybody wants a name and can usally dig up the dirt on there own. Again its a small community in Havi as well as on these boards. You dont have to mention names on here for peeps to figure things out. And as far as a pissing match, this is ***boat and thats what people do best in here! Next time vent to your wife or coworkers!

Wet Dream
    You know how this crap turns out on thse boards, everybody wants a name and can usally dig up the dirt on there own. Again its a small community in Havi as well as on these boards. You dont have to mention names on here for peeps to figure things out. And as far as a pissing match, this is ***boat and thats what people do best in here! Next time vent to your wife or coworkers!
    You're not very savvy when it comes to HB are you? I don't know Ducky at all, but from what I've seen of him on here, he's a stand up guy and has full cred.

VEGASBABY
    You're not very savvy when it comes to HB are you?Nothing savvy about HB. Just keepin it real.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast