Thread: This sucks

Redneck
    Just a word of caution I know we dont talk about boats in here but this is boat related issue
    never a good sign at the begining of the boating season when your boat motor looks like this. Had what sounded like a loose rocker two weeks ago decided to finally get a set of polly locks and fix the problem. Come to find out two edlebrock springs had dampners that decided they didnt want to stay together anymore so they came apart. Long story short heads are off and going in to get new springs and put thread in studs in the heads. (the pressed in factory studs started to pull out) and roller rockers put on. Hopefully I should be back on the water in a week or two. Big thanks to Lance for helping me get the heads off and get me going again.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...This_sucks.jpg

76ANTHONY
    Just a word of caution I know we dont talk about boats in here but this is boat related issue
    never a good sign at the begining of the boating season when your boat motor looks like this. Had what sounded like a loose rocker two weeks ago decided to finally get a set of polly locks and fix the problem. Come to find out two edlebrock springs had dampners that decided they didnt want to stay together anymore so they came apart. Long story short heads are off and going in to get new springs and put thread in studs in the heads. (the pressed in factory studs started to pull out) and roller rockers put on. Hopefully I should be back on the water in a week or two. Big thanks to Lance for helping me get the heads off and get me going again.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...This_sucks.jpg
    fricken kenny out blowing shiat up again??? sheeeeeeesssshhhhhhh:jawdrop:

BigDoug
    You took it to Lance ? that's why i can't get him to do anything for me sheesh !!

Redneck
    You took it to Lance ? that's why i can't get him to do anything for me sheesh !!
    hey zip it phat boy

WYRD
    Sux Ken hope your back on the water soon

Redneck
    Sux Ken hope your back on the water soon
    Thanks shane I hope to be on soon but luckily being on the water doesnt require our boat. Let us know when your in town again lets get together and bar b que

Kachina26
    I know all about motor issues!