Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: teenagers are not only expensive...

PunkAssBitch
    They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
    16 year old boy drunk off his a$$...told to be home by 8pm...home at 2:30 AM...only thanks to me paying 50 fockin' dollars cab fare...oh, and a missing skateboard valued at least $100.
    PRICELESS.
    ARRRRRRRRRGH!
    Help me come up with a lovely payback for him...other than wringing his fockin' neck. This boy is already DEEP in the red...$250 in stolen calling card charges, $500-900 DNA test, wants to go to a show in Fullerton (ain't happenin' now buddy!) next month...$14 ticket PLUS gas money.
    He's already in a Group Home....and they're planning on sending his butt home in a few weeks??? I THINK NOT.
    Calgon? Where the FOCK is the Calgon????

Old Texan
    They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
    16 year old boy drunk off his a$$...told to be home by 8pm...home at 2:30 AM...only thanks to me paying 50 fockin' dollars cab fare...oh, and a missing skateboard valued at least $100.
    PRICELESS.
    ARRRRRRRRRGH!
    Help me come up with a lovely payback for him...other than wringing his fockin' neck. This boy is already DEEP in the red...$250 in stolen calling card charges, $500-900 DNA test, wants to go to a show in Fullerton (ain't happenin' now buddy!) next month...$14 ticket PLUS gas money.
    He's already in a Group Home....and they're planning on sending his butt home in a few weeks??? I THINK NOT.
    Sounds like he's beyond drinking a bottle of dish soap.....:devil:
    Military school? Boot camp? Cabin boy on a tramp steamer headed to Siberia with oil rig parts? Ball and chain?
    Sounds like you got your hands full, good luck.

Lavey29
    Hey PAB, just curious, are you a single parent or is the father also there to help you with this situation. Teenage boy may not have the respect (fear factor) from you that is needed to correct this problem before he gets worse and winds up in prison. I know my dad would have laid the wood down on me when I was a kid and messing up. Ground his ass and cut him off from his deliquent friends would be my first step. At some point, you may have to try other sources to help you with him or even go the tough love route and leave him on his own paying his own bills, feeding himself, etc...so he would learn to appreciate what he has and his mother again. I had difficulties also with my teenage step daughter so get help if you feel you need it. Good luck...

Dezertrider
    They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
    PRICELESS.
    ARRRRRRRRRGH!
    Two more years and you can send him to boot camp for FREEEEE
    I hear liquid soap is really bad..... more to come on that one

ahhell
    sound like he needs his ass kicked by you, and have the law laid down. i have 16 and 18 y/o boys and they know what will happen if this shit goes on...we go outside and have a fight and I win
    On the softer side at least he's home safe, ive seen alot of kids not get home at all

76ANTHONY
    They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
    PRICELESS.
    ARRRRRRRRRGH!
    im confused on one thing. he is or isnt in a grouphome? is he visiting or is the grouphome close to you. also single parent? and beating the shiat outta him wont do jack shiat most of the time, just my .02. i went to a fosterhome for 2 years when i was 12-14, and i went through 15 different homes the first year, i found the secret to be get them away from all bad elements. dont know your situation but i do know this, if it aint cool to do then they wont do it. see what im sayin? there are thousands of questions i could ask ya, but i know you dont have time, too busy gettin a second job ta pay for the kiddos mistakes

VEGASBABY
    sound like he needs his ass kicked by you, and have the law laid down. i have 16 and 18 y/o boys and they know what will happen if this shit goes on...we go outside and have a fight and I win
    On the softer side at least he's home safe, ive seen alot of kids not get home at all That used to work for me, but now my kids a monster, Im the one running for cover now

MRS FLYIN VEE
    PAB.. who supplied the alcohol? I know my kids are not his age yet and I really don't know what to say. so I think I will also sit back and get the advise from those who have been or are going through this.
    good luck I hope there is a simple solution.

ahhell
    That used to work for me, but now my kids a monster, Im the one running for cover now
    yeah...the 18 y/o is holding his own against me now
    but I started the "beatings" at a young age...KIDDING...i can count the spankings on one hand, talking and loving got more done

KLEPTOW
    You can still send him to Boot camp for free, well almost free you do have to supply some of the things he will need to start off, but tuition is payed by the state and fed gov.
    http://www.ngycp.org/state/ca/succes...t_T19_R218.php

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast